The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

POF ads about impression delivered

I

iamshane25

Hi

I have some impression about 9,086 and no clicks at all.. I make my landing page and banner (310x110) in photoshop so maybe it will convert better, and my bids was .39, 0 clicks, before i tried to do direct link, .45 bids, imp. delivered 7589 and i have 4 clicks, and no conversion, and i pay for clicks like 1.39 maybe almost 2, and for me it was so expensive I'm just a newbie so i can't afford that much PPC cost.

Hi

I have some impression about 9,086 and no clicks at all.. I make my landing page and banner (310x110) in photoshop so maybe it will convert better, and my bids was .39, 0 clicks, before i tried to do direct link, .45 bids, imp. delivered 7589 and i have 4 clicks, and no conversion, and i pay for clicks like 1.39 maybe almost 2, and for me it was so expensive I'm just a newbie so i can't afford that much PPC cost.

Hi @iamshane25 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We have many Newbies and experienced marketers that can offer insights with POF.

What tracker are you using?
Can you provide screen shots of your banners and landing pages?
What was the total amount spent per campaign?

The more data you provide, the better others may be able to help you.

We look forward to your activities, progress, and reports in the forum.

T J

Hi iamshane25,

To be honest, those LPs didn't even catch my attention at all (If I'm one of the visitors, I might be just surf away, once I saw these LPs)

Maybe, you can try to tweak a little bit (Maybe create your own LPs)

Just my 2 cents thought :)

Hi

How many banners are you testing?

On POF, test as many banners as possible.
Pause the ones with bad CTR (less than 0.1%) after 5K impressions.

Continue running the banners with good CTR till 3x offer payout.
Cut all non-profitable ones.

Rinse and repeat.

banners
Back