The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official PlentyOfFish / ads.pof.com [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

benpof

affiliate
Advertise on the World's Largest Dating Website, POF.com! Target potential customers with all options available on our dating profiles! Ex. Age, gender, car ownership, if they have children, income, height, weight, hair color.. and much more! Only $25 to get started, sign up today!

Attachments

• ads.pof.png
    ads.pof.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,901
That's a very good platform for beginners to start with PPC. I have lots of clients who started from 0 to over $100/day only using PoF. At first it may seem hard, but once you crack it, you'll get some nice profits.

Great network especially when starting out, quick and easy to get setup and great support (including tips on the blog). As above don't always just think about dating! Recommended.

What is not to like? This platform has a great opportunity waiting for anyone wanting to learn all about dating offers. You can be as broad or specific as you like (I recommend drilling down). There are plenty of ad types to use and it can lead your skills at the dating game to more profitable campaigns when you decide to take a jump into the banner ad space. There is plenty of info here in the forum about getting profitable quickly at POF and I can tell you that between AffiliateFix & Luke Peerfly I was running profitable campaigns reasonably quick and so can you!

Started to use since FB banned affiliates for dating and having great early success it's very easy to use!

Yea if you want to ever get specific the demographics are much more in depth for dating then on FB..because after all it is a dating site, as mentioned earlier other offers work well. Think what would go along with dating such as weightloss..

I am from Pakistan, what should i do to join
I was going to sign up, but couldnt see the country so i closed the website

Hey ben what is your skype, I have some questions about volume is some specific countries.

PM me or post it here.

Thanks

Advertise on the World's Largest Dating Website, POF.com! Target potential customers with all options available on our dating profiles! Ex. Age, gender, car ownership, if they have children, income, height, weight, hair color.. and much more! Only $25 to get started, sign up today!

Hi @benpof , how should I go about if my country is not within the drop down list during the account registration?

I still have active POF advertising account. Can you all be real with me ??? Is it actually possible to be profitable with ads on POF for dating offers?? I would start spending this week on campaigns. Just want opinions

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back