The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Plenty of fish registration close??

FrankZ

Hey I am trying to start promoting dating/adult cpa offers, so I read Plenty of fish was a good option to promote . But when I tried to register in the POF Ads platform I came across with the awful news that they´ve close registration to new advertisers.:(

Can you recommend me other good source to promote adult/dating cpa offers?

And I´m curious as how is POF performing nowadays ?

If it works well, is there a chance someone can lend me their account or sell it to me?

Regards marketers!

correct its been closed to new advertisers for a while now. if you want to go that route there is a thread on here with someone selling accounts for a reasonable price.

I love adult dating, a majority of my campaigns are in the vertical. Some other ad networks are TrafficJunky and Exoclick. From my experience both are better then POF.

POF does ok, but I honestly dont run dating on there anymore, I run other niches mainly diet, and some smaller unique niches.

I love adult dating, a majority of my campaigns are in the vertical. Some other ad networks are TrafficJunky and Exoclick. From my experience both are better then POF.

POF does ok, but I honestly dont run dating on there anymore, I run other niches mainly diet, and some smaller unique niches.
It was good I created the thread, now I know POF doesn't allow dating no more, I WOULD have bought an Account just for not knowing. Thanks Mate.

MI
Back