The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please review

aisha

affiliate
Hi All,
im Aisha, i joined this forum yesterday and got lot's of good information about the populatiry of my site. Now i want that All of you guys please visit my site...
http://www.heated-towel-rails-warmers.co.uk/
and reply me with your kind suggestions and ideas that how much changings would be required to improve the site for google results...

Best Regards,
Aisha

Code:
<title>Bathroom suites, towel rails, boilers, radiators, taps and more 0870 803 4288</title>
<META NAME="Decription" CONTENT="Bathroom suites, electric heated towel rails, towel rail, combi and condensing boiler, radiators, taps at Trade Plumbing" />

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="Heated towel rail, Heated towel rails, Towel rail, Towel rails, Combi boiler, Combination boiler, Bathroom furniture, Condensing boiler, Condensing boilers, Electric towel rail, Electric towel rails, gas boiler, gas boilers, bathroom suite, bathroom suites, towel radiators, bathroom radiators, Designer towel rail, Designer towel rails, Taps"><!-- Bathroom furniture, Condensing boiler, Condensing boilers, Electric towel rail, Electric towel rails, gas boiler, gas boilers, bathroom suite, bathroom suites, towel radiators, bathroom radiators, Designer towel rail, Designer towel rails, Taps, Heated towel rail, Heated towel rails, Towel rail, Towel rails, Combi boiler, Combination boiler -->

<META NAME="generator" CONTENT="MetaGenerator Object v2.0" />
<META name="verify-v1" content="GWtZtqJLtVur0rpaguTGoRU4xtjFZdgC7cVPnNiKHhs=" /> 
<script src="https://ssl.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
_uacct = "UA-349337-1";
urchinTracker();
</script>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="0">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-Control" CONTENT="no-cache">

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

This is your meta tag , you need to improve your title, improve your keywords i,e less of them ,Improve your description mentioning your main keywords too.

The site it's self need to have some content instead of just a list of products, Maybe a introduction with 200 - 300 words which is also optimized for your main keywords.

The make some backlinks with your keywords not your URL.

oh! thanks,
i were reaslly confused to see that my thread was not showing in the google section... but now im happy to know that... and also thanks for the better guidness

Best Regards,
Aisha

You know aisha that even posting in forums helps your backlinks, but you need to put you keywords a anchor text, so where you have your name in the link at the bottom of your post , you should have the word or words that you want to be found in google

hmmm......., great:D
you really have the great ideas about seo, please share your ideas to the best guid to me

Regards,
Aisha

Aisha, I think you have a great website with huge potential to generate sales.
As Riverwire stated, you need to add some content to your site starting on the homepage.

You have valuable space in your left column and footer where you can utilise this to benefit your site, give visitors some site info - show them you know your products and market and give a little info about your business.

Remember to throw in a few keywords that you'd like the search engines to pick up on but refrain from excessive use.

Aisha

Could you log off and back in again. I have set your signature and would like to know if it appears.

Thanks

Thanks for complementing my site and also about the wonderful advices, received from you and I would definitely work at first on improving the things mentioned. But your experienced opinions are definitely needed in future. So I would like to be in touch with you via forum or you can send me your e-mail address.

MI
Back