The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please review this forum

Hey buddy, I hate to biased and this is only my opinion.
9/10 times I always seem to walk away from sites where they are difficult on the eye.
If changing the grey text on the black background were to be changed to white text, I reckon this would become a far more pleasant read.
Vic

Tried to enter but can`t find the page... maybe it`s just my ISP ...

hmm let me know if the problem stays please

Hey buddy, I hate to biased and this is only my opinion.
9/10 times I always seem to walk away from sites where they are difficult on the eye.
If changing the grey text on the black background were to be changed to white text, I reckon this would become a far more pleasant read.
Vic

Yeah i was thinking the same mate, im still playing around with everything since the theme is new

not That good

Wow must have really took at least one brain cell to think of a post like that, can you elaborate on that or are you just boosting your post count ? constructive criticism is most welcome, anyway to improve it is what im looking for.

EDIT : going by all your other informative posts i would imagine you cant string together more than 3 words in a post so prob best if you dont reply

I like some of the content (images) but I cannot read it because of gray on black.

The colour scheme might benefit from a small addition of yellow or orange or maybe even red.

banners
Back