The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please review my site

C

CelebriViews

Hi

My site is CelebriViews.com

At the moment I am getting hardly any traffic and revenue from Adsense. Please advise.

Thanks.

Hey,I saw your website and it is working absolutely good.:).Google bots can easily crawl to your website which is a great thing
I see you are facing traffic problems but it's nothing to worry about
I can help you with any SEO you want but first of all read the attachment I have provided because it is absolutely important for website success.But SEO is not something which can be discussed in a short reply.But I am building a website for people like you who start up and grow an online business.You can check worlds best SEO techniques there (literally worlds best).As a way to say thank you to every member of this forum all my future products for free to every member including you.If you want to take your website to new heights you can either message me via the forum or send me an email at sumitpathak1198[at]gmail[dot]com.Hoping for a positive response from you;)

Happy Earning

Attachments

• SearchEngineLand-Periodic-Table-of-SEO-2015.pdf
    119.3 KB · Views: 8
Hmm. Your site seems to be simple. The layout is not so attractive. You should put more text there instead of videos. And I just wonder why you can get account approved with the site like this?

if you already have a adsense account you can ad the code to any other site you have. Since it is a wordpress site a exit offer plugin would be good to add.

MI
Back