The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please rate my landing page

chriscxmpo

affiliate
Hello everyone.

I just made a landing page using getResponse. I'm quite a failure with social media advertising and I'm not good with SEO. So try to get sales from an email list. This is my landing page tackling the 'baby care' niche.

Please rate my landing page. Some good and bad points so I can revise.

www. babypages. gr8. com
(please remove the spaces in between)

Cheers,
Chris

Hello everyone.

I just made a landing page using getResponse. I'm quite a failure with social media advertising and I'm not good with SEO. So try to get sales from an email list. This is my landing page tackling the 'baby care' niche.

www. babypages. gr8. com

Cheers,
Chris
Hi, Chris.
I like text on your page, it shows that you know problems of your target audience. But, we can't talk about what is bad or good without tests results.
So, I got 2 ideas for tests:
1 - make test with white background
2 - make test with rounded corners at form fields and button

PS. And as far as I know, pictures with people in most cases are good for conversion. Also you can play with the text on the button. For example, you can use "Read now", why not?:)

Last edited:

www. XXXXXXXXXX com

Hey @chriscxmpo , read the rules of the forum before posting these.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Hi, Chris.
I like text on your page, it shows that you know problems of your target audience. But, we can't talk about what is bad or good without tests results.
So, I got 2 ideas for tests:
1 - make test with white background
2 - make test with rounded corners at form fields and button

PS. And as far as I know, pictures with people in most cases are good for conversion. Also you can play with the text on the button. For example, you can use "Read now", why not?:)

Thank you for the response. Okay, i will try to revise.

What do you mean pictures with people? As my ebook cover?

Thank you for the response. Okay, i will try to revise.

What do you mean pictures with people? As my ebook cover?
I mean photographs of a child and mother or both parents with a child, who are happy to look after him.
For example, you can add to the picture the cover of your ebook, so that a visitor can see the result, which is said in page text - happy parents, who understand and know how to meet the needs of their child without going insane.

I mean photographs of a child and mother or both parents with a child, who are happy to look after him.
For example, you can add to the picture the cover of your ebook, so that a visitor can see the result, which is said in page text - happy parents, who understand and know how to meet the needs of their child without going insane.

Gotcha there mate. I quite not satisfied with it. Thanks!

Hello everyone.

www. babypages. gr8. com

Cheers,
Chris
I have tried multiple times but I think the page has been deleted or moved elsewhere. Please provide the new URL of the page so I can review it.

Well i check your landing page and it redirected me directli to getresponjse landing pages not to your landing page . You acount expired ?

MI
Back