“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Please rate my landing page

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by chriscxmpo, May 27, 2017.

1. chriscxmpo

chriscxmpo Affiliate affiliate

Hello everyone.

I just made a landing page using getResponse. I'm quite a failure with social media advertising and I'm not good with SEO. So try to get sales from an email list. This is my landing page tackling the 'baby care' niche.

Please rate my landing page. Some good and bad points so I can revise.

www. babypages. gr8. com
    (please remove the spaces in between)

Cheers,
    Chris

2. CPA Evolution
  3. ImOK

ImOK Affiliate affiliate

Hi, Chris.
    I like text on your page, it shows that you know problems of your target audience. But, we can't talk about what is bad or good without tests results.
    So, I got 2 ideas for tests:
    1 - make test with white background
    2 - make test with rounded corners at form fields and button

PS. And as far as I know, pictures with people in most cases are good for conversion. Also you can play with the text on the button. For example, you can use "Read now", why not?:)

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    chriscxmpo likes this.
  4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

Hey @chriscxmpo , read the rules of the forum before posting these.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

5. chriscxmpo

Thank you for the response. Okay, i will try to revise.

What do you mean pictures with people? As my ebook cover?

6. ImOK

ImOK Affiliate affiliate

I mean photographs of a child and mother or both parents with a child, who are happy to look after him.
    For example, you can add to the picture the cover of your ebook, so that a visitor can see the result, which is said in page text - happy parents, who understand and know how to meet the needs of their child without going insane.

chriscxmpo likes this.
  7. chriscxmpo

Gotcha there mate. I quite not satisfied with it. Thanks!

8. altonroot

altonroot Affiliate affiliate

I have tried multiple times but I think the page has been deleted or moved elsewhere. Please provide the new URL of the page so I can review it.

9. Magento programmeur

Magento programmeur Affiliate affiliate

need some more improvement !! bro maybe they are not fully responsive !

10. bacls

bacls Affiliate affiliate

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

john stone likes this.
  11. john stone

john stone Affiliate affiliate

Never stop working and you'll succeed!

12. thelegend

thelegend Affiliate affiliate

Well i check your landing page and it redirected me directli to getresponjse landing pages not to your landing page . You acount expired ?

banners