The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please help to choose CPA network (I am advertizer)

vladimir19992

affiliate
Hello guys! I really want some consultation We work as subscription based giveaway:e -shops gives us goods ,we distribute them among users .To be sure the are real users we charge them 9 bucks a month. We really want to work based on CPA model but it is super hard to choose among so many networks! Can you suggest any really trustworthieble and good?

Hi there! Perhaps you might wanna try OfferDaddy. I hear they also provide services for advertisers like you...:) You can visit their website today if you need more info on this...

Hope this helps...:)

Hi guys, I see this is an old thread. However, let me also add, some network listings are "paid listings" meaning they are based on sponsorship payments.

So, another way to choose a trustworthy network is to surf forums such as AffiliateFix.

You can view networks resources, where they update how they work, new launches, top performing products and partners/members of the community can rate them.

Also, whilst you are studying threads, you will see networks that are actively giving advice and expert opinions.

Just some more tips to testing with trustworthy networks, this doesnt mean that the test will give you top performance, each network is different, however thats why split-testing exists :) So choose a couple of good networks and go go go go!

Hi man! I can help you out with that issue.

Hello guys! I really want some consultation We work as subscription based giveaway:e -shops gives us goods ,we distribute them among users .To be sure the are real users we charge them 9 bucks a month. We really want to work based on CPA model but it is super hard to choose among so many networks! Can you suggest any really trustworthieble and good?

Hello Vladimir,

As You're looking for Affiliate Network based on CPA model, I would like you to have a look at: ADAttract - Affiliate Network
For more you can reach me on SkyPe: devangidotadattract

Hello Vladimir

Clickbooth
Neverblue
MaxBounty
PeerFly
W4
CPAWAY
Adsimilis
Above All Offers
Panthera Network
CPA Lead