The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please Help Me!

Gurmeetsingh

affiliate
Hi All,

I'm new in Affiliate marketing & i've peerfly & clickbank approved accounts & I want to promote offers through Bing & Google adword using Iframe on my website.

My question is how to check offer link is open or not in my targeted Geo locations? mostly my targeted country is USA, Canada, UK, Australia & New Zealand.

& 2nd question is Which is affiliate better for me Peerfly or Clickbank?

& i need maxbounty account i field many time anyone help me?

& please let me know other paid marketing methods to earn money from affiliate accounts.

Many Thanks!
G

In order to check if the offer works properly, you can use VPN, as @Rsyoung mentioned, GEOedge extention in Google Chrome, or by changing proxy. Although the best way would be to find a person in that particular GEO, using needed device (desktop or mobile), and connection (wifi or 3G of a specific operator), and ask them to test.

If Maxbounty doesn't approve you, means that you still miss some experience, and it is better to start with newbie-friendly networks. For example us, at Mobidea you can simply register by writing down your name and email, we don't need much details.

Regarding Peerfly or Clickbank - depends on what are you going to promote and how. Please provide more details, so that we can answer to your question :)

In order to check if the offer works properly, you can use VPN, as @Rsyoung mentioned, GEOedge extention in Google Chrome, or by changing proxy. Although the best way would be to find a person in that particular GEO, using needed device (desktop or mobile), and connection (wifi or 3G of a specific operator), and ask them to test.

If Maxbounty doesn't approve you, means that you still miss some experience, and it is better to start with newbie-friendly networks. For example us, at Mobidea you can simply register by writing down your name and email, we don't need much details.

Regarding Peerfly or Clickbank - depends on what are you going to promote and how. Please provide more details, so that we can answer to your question :)

Hi I'm add extention GEOedge but i'm not able to signup

1 Use a tracking system to track your visitors.

2 if you are newbie start promoting peerfly offer rather then clickbank .

3 maxbounty sign up and call them , this can help.

Any questions let me know .

About the traffic that depends on the offer.

You have to first sign up to the affiliate network and only after you sign up just before you want to test the link switch on the extension and paste your affiliate link into new window.

You can also use affilitest (google it) and you would be able to paste the link there to see the offer.

Having trouble viewing offer pages? Advertiser blocking vpns?
Plug in your offer url from the AM network with the device and country you're looking for. It gives you the offer page url and it shows all the redirects leading to the offer.

Even if you change VPN and use the chrome tool to change device to e.g. mobile Android you may not be able to see the offer, because some offers blocks the VPN / proxy users. I have this problem with some Maxbounty offers and they told me this. So you would not be able to see these offers probably only if you use affilitest, see above.
I learnt this yesterday evening, I did not test it yet.

So there might be problems when you want to advertise some offers, they always check the offer to approve it. And they would not be able to see it as well. In this case I sent them printscreen of the landing page and told them the offer is geolocated and is not possible to preview it (some offers are not able to preview even with VPN and the righ geo on as I mentioned above)

MI
Back