The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PLEASE HELP ME! Question on Affiliate Summit West (Jan 2016)

koffiannan

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm new here but not exactly new to AM. I'm doing ok for the past few months and have finally quitted my job 3 weeks ago to do this full time (WOOHOO!). Now that I'm taking this new 'job' seriously, I've booked my tickets to Vegas, to attend ASW in January. It's a huge investment for me as I'm flying in from Asia. I will be spending 2 weeks in the US after ASW.
So here's my question, since this is my first time to ASW, which Pass Type should I be buying? Is a Networking Pass ($99) sufficient to get the most out of ASW? Or should I be considering at least the VIP pass ($579)? My main purpose would be to network with people in the same industry and to know more traffic sources. Of course budget is also a concern since i'm already paying for a 2-way round trip from Asia to US.

Any advice?
Thanks!

Hi guys,

I'm new here but not exactly new to AM. I'm doing ok for the past few months and have finally quitted my job 3 weeks ago to do this full time (WOOHOO!). Now that I'm taking this new 'job' seriously, I've booked my tickets to Vegas, to attend ASW in January. It's a huge investment for me as I'm flying in from Asia. I will be spending 2 weeks in the US after ASW.
So here's my question, since this is my first time to ASW, which Pass Type should I be buying? Is a Networking Pass ($99) sufficient to get the most out of ASW? Or should I be considering at least the VIP pass ($579)? My main purpose would be to network with people in the same industry and to know more traffic sources. Of course budget is also a concern since i'm already paying for a 2-way round trip from Asia to US.

Any advice?
Thanks!

Before you buy a pass, check with your AM's to see if they have some free tickets available. If not, and you can afford it, definitely get a VIP Pass. IMO. Plus, the networks you are working with may be having masterminds, evening parties, and such. You'll want to get to them as well. Just remember, you are there for business, so keep the drinking to a minimum and make a good impression with everyone.

I got the VIP pass for my first affiliate summit. Found some of the seminars really useful and a great intro into what people are up to. It was useful for networking but not as much as just talking to people in the meet market or socializing in the evening, all of which you can do with the networking pass. I agree with Greg, Networking pass sounds fine for you. Enjoy.

banners
Back