Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Playing Pokemon GO?

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Guys!

I am sure you are aware of the new mobile app called "Pokemon GO" which is making everybody go nuts. Are you playing?

The game is making a HUGE impact on a lot of peoples lives these days from what I am reading. People going from 0 exercise at all, going on 4km+ walks a day, for example.

So... are you playing? How many Pokemon do you have and are you holding any Gyms?

I'm playing yesterday and I removed it lol, this game are only for those who live in the U.S.A. no intertional allowed!
So I manipulate the GPS location and make it to level 5, after a few battle on GYM, like wow this is boring... Deleted!

I would love to know how many downloads were from fans from the show, and at what stage the network effect started kicking in.

Been seeing a ton of fake Hack sites, and different campaigns related to Pokemon GO. Bet there is a lot of Affiliate $$ being made!

I have heard of the game especially last weeek when it was really trending. Personally I have not been able to play the game but I am just moved by how it is changing people's lives. i have come across several Instagram accounts that have been created around the game and it is gaining lots of audience. To me that is working smart and being able to see opportunities as a marketer. I am sure with time the account will have enough followers to do a marketing task among other offers.

PokemonGo is a game in which players pursuit and capture Pokemon characters and take part in a battle with other Pokemon. Players of the Pokemon GO can capture, train and battle virtual creature called “Pokemon” that appear on device screens and is almost similar to that of the real world. This game which is free to play use GPS and a compatible device camera but it offers in-app buying for power-ups and extra items.

Recent updates to the Pokemon tracking SUCK. They removed the footprints so you're practically bind. Hoping for a new update to fix that soon.

Guys!

I am sure you are aware of the new mobile app called "Pokemon GO" which is making everybody go nuts. Are you playing?

The game is making a HUGE impact on a lot of peoples lives these days from what I am reading. People going from 0 exercise at all, going on 4km+ walks a day, for example.

So... are you playing? How many Pokemon do you have and are you holding any Gyms?

I used to play this game before, but found it to be time-consuming. Apart from that, I also heard a lot of negative news involving this game like people getting killed because of driving while playing Pokemon Go, going into other people's lawn, and etc... That's why I decided to give it up since it's also affecting my productivity at work...:)

MI
Back