The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Platform for multiple Networks.

Lealu

affiliate
Hi Anyone know a script or CMS for pubblish products from Networks as Amazon tradedouble admidad using API?
Now i use WordPress but i want to change with a best system.

Thankyou

if I understood your query correctly, you should be able to achieve that with something like tune, cake, impact, affise, post affiliate pro etc. I'm not sure of something that doesn't cost you anything though.

if I understood your query correctly, you should be able to achieve that with something like tune, cake, impact, affise, post affiliate pro etc. I'm not sure of something that doesn't cost you anything though.

Hi,
I dont use this platform.
See my site www .lealu .it, i wouldlike a new platform to pubblish adverstise products from affiliate Networks using API
Similar kelkoo or shopalike

WP-O-Matic maybe
XML or JSON parsing in PHP would work
You might find script examples if you look site:github.io 'Amazon' @ google

WP-O-Matic maybe
XML or JSON parsing in PHP would work
You might find script examples if you look site:github.io 'Amazon' @ google

Thanks, i am not a developer.
I was thinking of some cms like this or that of
Coupon CMS 7 or kaon software price comparison.
But i want latest frameworks for scalability and Easy customization.

• get all the feed URLs first
  • then hire a developer
  • it's very possible to make a web site with multiple feeds --but it has to be custom coded (most likely)
  • I have done similar things and it's a lot of work -- maybe with the stay-at-home for Corona Virus you can find someone to do it for a reasonable price.

Thanks,
I hope all of this ends soon
you are developer?

• get all the feed URLs first
  • then hire a developer
  • it's very possible to make a web site with multiple feeds --but it has to be custom coded (most likely)
  • I have done similar things and it's a lot of work -- maybe with the stay-at-home for Corona Virus you can find someone to do it for a reasonable price.

Not looking for work.

But if you find some interesting feeds from affiliate networks, that fit in with what I am doing, I might co-venture with you on them ... Need to see your leg-work. I tried to do something like this in the past and >>>echo --giant void.

I am current working on a data-driven dynamic site revolving around the current COVID-19 (A.K.A:Corona Virus) and am looking for dynamic ad monetization <<< my current interest revolves around this

banners
Back