The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official PixelK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you compare PixelK with Adsbridge, am new to tracking, and i finalized my pick on adsbridge as per my budget and just checked this thread. would like your take on comparison.
Hi,

Thank you for your question

1. The biggest one is Pixelk is self-hosted, while adsbridge is a managed tracker, which means with Pixelk, you will need a server and install Pixelk on your server, all campaign data, conversion infos will be stored on your server and totally yours. With adsbridge, you don't need a server and all your campaigns data is stored on adsbridge server.

2. Pixelk provides many more metrics and functionality like landing page loading time detection, multivariate testing, landing page anti-spy...etc

So to sum it up, if you don't need much tracking ability, then adsbridge maybe your better choice because its simple and don't need to deal with server issue, but if you are willing to spend times to learn more advanced tracking skills, then play with self-hosted tracker like Pixelk will be better, its all depend on your needs :)

Just wondering if PixelK still actively being developed further with new features?
Alot of the chat was from some time ago.
Any current users can provide some feedback.

I have sent an email to PixelK, asking for someone to come and answer your questions.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back