The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pinterest Invites

ImAdmirer

I encourage all members to use Pinterest in their SEO activites. Pinterest is the upcoming social network and is a great source of traffic to your sites. I have tested it and getting decent traffic to my sites.

I can give Pinterest invites, so if any of you wants to join and are looking for an invite, feel free to ask me.

Yeah I'm loving Pinterest at the moment - it's surprisingly easy to get your stuff shared on there!

It's particularly great for sites with good pictures whether they be awesome product pictures, infographics or some other kind of viral pics.

And you don't even need to be invited to join up they mainly use the whole "Invite Only" thing as a scarcity thing to get more people to join. Just sign up and a few hours later they will send you a link to create an account.

Yeah I'm loving Pinterest at the moment - it's surprisingly easy to get your stuff shared on there!

It's particularly great for sites with good pictures whether they be awesome product pictures, infographics or some other kind of viral pics.

And you don't even need to be invited to join up they mainly use the whole "Invite Only" thing as a scarcity thing to get more people to join. Just sign up and a few hours later they will send you a link to create an account.

Have you made any money on their yet? or just traffic?

Have you made any money on their yet? or just traffic?

Don't really know because I'm driving traffic to my sites from a lot of different places so it's hard to tell which/if any sales have come from Pinterest but it's definitely good for traffic and backlinks regardless.

Don't really know because I'm driving traffic to my sites from a lot of different places so it's hard to tell which/if any sales have come from Pinterest but it's definitely good for traffic and backlinks regardless.
Ah ok sounds good, i see another case study coming :)

It is great. And the users have been growing in number. What's really interesting about it is that it tried to give a virtual taste to pin boards.

Yes, Pinterest has been seen to have greatly positively affected search engine optimization efforts of others. According to some reports, it’s Pinterest that drives in the best traffic volume.

MI
Back