The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pin submit mobile offer

G

gci1987

Hello everyone,

I'm going to promote PIN submit mobile offers, people type in their phone number, then converts. But I have issues with buying carrier specific traffic now.

A country normally have more than 10 carriers, in most cases, and such type of offers always restricted to 1 or 2 carriers, and if I buy specific carrier traffic then the volume would be much much smaller than if I don't target carrier, which means in order to get more traffic I have to spend 10 times more than if I don't target carriers, it's too expensive.

So do you buy non carrier traffic and redirect this small amount of carrier traffic to your Pin submit offer, or you bid much higher and target carriers?

Thank you.

Hi @gci1987, there are a lot of different traffic source and networks where you can buy traffic. If your offers are restricted to 1-2 carriers imo is mandatory to be able to buy traffic only for them. Of course you could buy all the carrier traffic, anche then redirect the other carriers on other offers if you have performing ones.
I'm running pin submit (both 1 click flow and pin submit) too so feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to speak about it and share some experiences.

bye

Hello everyone,

I'm going to promote PIN submit mobile offers, people type in their phone number, then converts. But I have issues with buying carrier specific traffic now.

A country normally have more than 10 carriers, in most cases, and such type of offers always restricted to 1 or 2 carriers, and if I buy specific carrier traffic then the volume would be much much smaller than if I don't target carrier, which means in order to get more traffic I have to spend 10 times more than if I don't target carriers, it's too expensive.

So do you buy non carrier traffic and redirect this small amount of carrier traffic to your Pin submit offer, or you bid much higher and target carriers?

Thank you.

If the offer is carrier specific, then its harder to find enough traffic for it to scale, esp. when its not the major carrier. Pick offers that have wifi fall back.

Hi @gci1987 , it really depends on several things:
  • Operators' market share: for some countries, there are only two or three operators that get the majority of the market share, like Telcel in Mexico
  • Operators associated with the offers: as @viraladv said, some offers only run for some specific operators
  • Stability of operators's system: in some countries you can find some instability with some operators, for example for some hours the pin sending can take too long and so the user quits the landing page
If you buy no carrier targeting you pay a lower bid but you also receive lower payouts from your offers.

In which countries are you interesting?

banners
Back