The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pick the Best Affiliate Marketing Blogs of 2013

I have 3 Twitter accounts, so voted twice. Cheating, schmeating.

Luke, you are now at 35% - woot!

Funny thing is, there are two other entries that have 50% each. Hmmm, must be my lousy math skills confusing me.

I was not sure to whom I'm going to give my vote when Matthew Woodward emailed me couple days ago. There are lot of great guys on that list, including you Luke, but since I started my own Internet Marketing blog, Matt has been giving me great help everyday. Same as Zac and you Luke.
My vote gone for Matthew Woodward as his reviews on his blog were such a help for me!
Amazing!

^ Yes Pats blog - not sure if he is on the list he's more IM than AM...but I love that guy!

I would recommend most people to start their own blogs. I say this because writing about what you either know or want to know more about helps the information sink in that much better. Read blogs too of course, but I would recommend start9ing one of your own even it is to provide case studies.

I would recommend most people to start their own blogs. I say this because writing about what you either know or want to know more about helps the information sink in that much better. Read blogs too of course, but I would recommend start9ing one of your own even it is to provide case studies.

I don't think starting a blog's a great idea if you're new. I waited 5 years before I started mine. It's extremely time consuming and that time's much better off in the beginning figuring out campaigns. Writing is good of course, but I'd go for a private journey more.

I vote IMGRIND, NGO and LPF all the way to the bank. Honestly I read more statistics, reports and mobile ad/cpa network posts, since virtually no super affiliate is posting about mobile IM, except for Ruck from Revived Media/IMGrind now that Alex Tsatkin is busy at Media Whiz, running their mobile stuff. But still you can get a lot of golden nuggets from Charles Ngo & Lukepeerfly in so many aspects of affiliate marketing, it is recommended to always keep an eye open about what they're up to, for whatever pearl of IM wisdom they have to offer.

And I believe Charles is right, it is extremely time consuming to write and/or try to give others IM advice. And if you're not even into the MMO (make money online) niche, this goes double. Cause setting up and optimize campaigns it's no walk in the park or "easy money", you gotta put on a lot of legwork, specially at the begining, when you can't afford fancy tools and outsource. That's why probably the biggest media buyers (the whales) don't even bother to create/keep a blog, with some exceptions like NickyCakes/Ngo. They'll probably just go start their own CPA network/Ad platform, cause they can actually make money, not just write about it.

Cheers.

Congrats, Luke! You so deserve the honour!
congrats.jpg

MI
Back