The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PHP

Austin

affiliate
Who here knows PHP? Was it difficult to learn at all?

I've heard mixed sayings as it was difficult to learn, as well as it's simple.

I've tinkered with PHP. I don't think it's that hard, at least if you want to do some simple stuff. The more complicated things could get pretty thick into it, but other than that I think it's fairly simple to master.

PHP is okay. I liken it to any other language. If you already know one, another is easy to pick up because you've already got the basics such as logic and structure out of the way. If you're just starting out learning how to code, PHP is very forgiving and is pretty roundly accepted around the web. If you are looking to learn something a little more readable, though, maybe see about learning Python.

I know a bit of it, but haven't completely learnt everything because I don't have enough time. But once you learn a few sections of PHP, then adapt to it while doing a few examples, it makes it much more easier.

Buy yourself a php coding for dummies book and leave it in the bathroom. Each time you need to do your business pick up the book and learn something new and make it a point to try it out on your site. This way you can take care of business while you take care of business, something in AND something out :)

eeeeww, I know, lol.

PHP is easy to learn . But programming high level websites which need more security is a bit difficult. And there are lots of PHP framework that help you get the job done.

PHP is hard if you have not yet learn HTML and JavaScript. PHP was once hard to me, that time i just skip from learning JavaScript and jump to PHP. Wow! It was really hard. After learning for just few hour online, i stopped from learning. However after few month i came back and than i learn some JavaScript and than PHP.. It was really easy to learn and fun to work with.

I have an intermediate knowledge of working with PHP. The only area which I have no clue is - Creating a Website using the Object Oriented PHP. Otherwise, I am quite okay with it. The best place to start learning PHP should be the PHP Manual after scanning through a set of initial PHP lessons. tuxRadar too maybe a good place to start off with :)

banners
Back