The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PF Email Submit and 7Search.

Coke

affiliate
Hello,

Case studies are great for learning and inspirations. Being a n00b, I don't expect this to be either of those but I thought sharing doesn't hurt. :)

I'm kind of new to CPC and CPA. Kind of because, I've been reading IM stuff for quite a while. I have been writing brilliant ad copies in my mind but never had the money to write them on an ad network's dashboard. :p

So, here I am, doing it for the first time. I just picked up an offer than seems to be converting and I could think a nice convincing copy, so I went ahead and created a campaign. There are about 45 KWs. So far, only 8 clicks but no conversion. And the average CTR is about 1.90%!!!

Will update as I receive more clicks and conversions(hopefully). :D

Hello,

Case studies are great for learning and inspirations. Being a n00b, I don't expect this to be either of those but I thought sharing doesn't hurt. :)

I'm kind of new to CPC and CPA. Kind of because, I've been reading IM stuff for quite a while. I have been writing brilliant ad copies in my mind but never had the money to write them on an ad network's dashboard. :p

So, here I am, doing it for the first time. I just picked up an offer than seems to be converting and I could think a nice convincing copy, so I went ahead and created a campaign. There are about 45 KWs. So far, only 8 clicks but no conversion. And the average CTR is about 1.90%!!!

Will update as I receive more clicks and conversions(hopefully). :D

Good luck with it. I am in the same boat as you - I would try and give you more advice but I am just a newbie like you.

Hello guys,

So far there are, 82 clicks and only 1 conversion. Total cost $3.84 and earned only $1.5.

What do you guys suggest I should do?

Id say keep on going until you have about $50 worth of data to evaluate. But Im just a noob like you so take it with a pinch of salt.

Id say keep on going until you have about $50 worth of data to evaluate. But Im just a noob like you so take it with a pinch of salt.

I think spending $50 on this campaign is a bit overkill. I have blocked a subID. Let's see what happens. Thanks for your comment :) Whats going on with your campaigns?

I think spending $50 on this campaign is a bit overkill. I have blocked a subID. Let's see what happens. Thanks for your comment :) Whats going on with your campaigns?

Im at the stage where I need to think about blocking, but I m not sure about it. But at least I can say the people who said 7 Search traffic does not convert at all were wrong.

You do not have enough data to do anything yet! That comment up there is a 100% rite. Think of it as your paying for your data ! What was your average position of your ads?Your click threw is good now you need more data to optimize for the conversion.. Keep us informed

UPDATE:

So, now I have 124 clicks. still stuck at only 1 conversion. Conversion rate dropped at 0.81%. Everyone is suggesting me to gather data from this campaign..but I'm clueless what sort of data?

I've weed out some bad performing subID. And I'm getting little traffic from all the kWs I've targeted.

With the number of keywords that you have, you will need higher budget to test out ALL the keywords.

What sort of data you need?

Conversion Rate per Keyword
subID that doesn't convert (fraudulent traffic)

Ideally, I would have over 100 clicks to judge before killing a subID or keyword. This is based on conservative 1% conversion rate, also because of the nature of the traffic.

If you believe that your offer has over like 5% conversion rate, you can start using 20 clicks for the judgement call.

Remember, it's not about your total clicks, it's about which keywords is bringing you the conversion.

UPDATE:

I stopped the first campaign at 127 clicks. The campaign costed me $6 and I earned $1.5. Net Loss: $4.5

I started another campaign. This time I did a bit KW research(on Adwords tool) wrote some specific copy for specific KWs. within 20 clicks I had 2 conversions. Costing me $0.80 and earned $2.80. Now I have 43 clicks, and spent $1.92 but the conversion is still stuck at 2.

Any idea how to scale it guys?

It's to soon to delete keywords/sub-id's or make any conclusions, so for now wait and when you have 100+ clicks you can ask "what do I do?" :)

Yep, that's what I'd suggest as well. Also, hit me up for a pay bump. PM me your PFID and offer ID :)

Once you're ready, here is a guide to blacklisting bad performing affiliates on 7Search:
Blacklisting Bad Performing SubIDs on 7Search

Thanks for the pay bump Luke. I can see why people call PeerFly the best network. :)

I've already harvested you blog. I followed your posts on setting my 7search campaign and optimizing.

MI
Back