The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Perfect incentive CPA network?

Dario

Hi there!

I need a help...
I am publisher at Adwork Media,Incently and MgCash Media...

I like at Adwork Media that min.thereshold is 35$ I think but i don`t like
NET30 as default...
Also at incently don`t like it...
MgCash...hmmm it is NET15 as default! But...when I want to apply
for a specific offer I have to wait for advertiser approval 30 days??
Without answer about my approval process? And after that I have to apply again...:mad:

I heard networks like CPAGrip,AdgateMedia is fine...
I am looking for NET15 payment term as default,
min.thereshold 50$...

Every suggestions are welcome!

We are working to bring more Incentive offers. We are Net-5 Network.

i don`t like quality of your offers,sorry:(
Btw it seems AdshiftMedia provide weekly payments...

UPDATE:
MgCash...hmmm it is NET15 as default! But...when I want to apply
for a specific offer I have to wait for advertiser approval 30 days??
Without answer about my approval process? And after that I have to apply again...

My mistake...sorry to MgCash and my affiliate manager!
Once when my content locker is approved every incentive offers will be active in their content locker...
I will stay with MgCash for sure!

Last edited:
Spreading your traffic out among several networks is never a bad idea, particularly if you're high quality. Not only do you protect yourself from risk, you'll have more offers to cross-test and choose from. Feel free to check us out over at OfferMarket, we have a lot of great incent offers, flexible payment terms, and will work with you one on one to take care of your needs. Good luck friend!

I work for Blvd-Media and Net 15 payments are our default method. If you push high and consistently volume we could probably even do weekly payments. We also have a very low payout threshold if you are interested in that.

If you would like to try us out let me know. Looking forward to it! :cool:

Hello nice to meet you. We have tons of incentivized offers you can check out just hit me up. We are on net 30 too however after building a relationship we can see about speeding it up. We can approve or deny you on a offer request immediately!

I work for Blvd-Media and Net 15 payments are our default method. If you push high and consistently volume we could probably even do weekly payments. We also have a very low payout threshold if you are interested in that.

If you would like to try us out let me know. Looking forward to it! :cool:

I will stay better in non-incentive area...
Jeremy,your network is full incetivized or do you have also some dating offers for me?:cool:

I will stay better in non-incentive area...
Jeremy,your network is full incetivized or do you have also some dating offers for me?:cool:

We do have some Dating offers. If you are interested in checking them out send me a PM and let's talk!

Check Kaleido Affiliates
reliable company recently entered into affiliate marketing,
downloads/install/incentive/dating all kinds of offers with weekyly and monthly payment depending upon offers.

no minimum limit on payout

If you don't like your default payment term, contact your AM and have them review your traffic. If it checks out, it should be no problem to pay you super fast!

banners
Back