The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Perfect characteristics of a blog

M

melodynieves

What are the characteristics of the perfect blog. Whether someone is doing it to make money or not, what are some important qualities do you feel a blog needs in order to keep you as a loyal reader.

Some people like humor, controversy, or just genuine information..But what determines the true difference between a mediocre blogger and the most popular ones?

Comments welcome..

For me personally.....I like blogs that offer full feeds. I prefer using my feed reader to read my favorite blogs and the ones that only offer partial feeds go in the trash. :)

Good Question!!

1. Content is always king on blogs, fresh, relevant and helpful, posts that give value for whatever topic, written in good English without typos and errors.

2. Blogger reacts to questions in comments and is active in comments with his readers.

3. The bloggers personality shows through and posts can be entertaining

4. Easy blog navigation, if I can't find your posts I am outta there

5. Do-Follow comments/Top Commentator and/or Keyword Luv

The contents is what a good blog needs.
To make people understand whether they want to read it, there should be some photos or other additional information

I don't know about other blogs but what seems to work on my blogs is
Staying On topic
Generating new posts frequently
Make sure that the majority of my posts are really useful information, not just filler
Very, very rare sales pitches and I often put my hand up to a blatant sales pitch

Seems to work

The paragraphs have to be well spaced too. If I come across a web page or blog that is one massive paragraph I am out of there.. it makes reading harder so shorter sentences and more paragraphs make for easy reading.:D

MI
Back