The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Pepperjam Launches New Affiliate Network

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Exciting news today! Pepperjam just launched the <strong><a href="http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com">Pepperjam Network</a></strong>, a new affiliate network with a twist! I know new CPA networks spring up all the time, but this is an AFFILIATE network, not a CPA network filled with recycled offers. This one holds promise for a few reasons:

1) Pepperjam has years of experience in this industry - much of it as an affiliate themselves - so they know what affiliates want and need.

2) They are an experienced affiliate management company and they've been managing lots of big affiliate programs on the major networks - so they know what's missing and what needs to be improved on.

3) They aren't a small company that just decided to throw up "another network". The creation of the Pepperjam Network represents over eight years of research and development and the combined ideas, feedback, and intelligence of hundreds of affiliate marketers and advertisers. Plus Pepperjam is a large company, with an extremely experienced team. In fact, they have been recognized by Inc. Magazine for two consecutive years as one of the fastest growing privately-held businesses in the United States.

Here's an overview from the info Pepperjam sent me:
<blockquote><strong><a href="http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com">Pepperjam Network Highlights</a>:</strong>

"Pepperjam Network addresses two of the most significant shortcomings found on other existing affiliate networks: (1) poor, unreliable communication tools and (2) lack of affiliate transparency.

- With Pepperjam Network, affiliates and advertisers can communicate in real-time via Pepperjam Chat™, thereby providing a reliable communication system to build stronger, more profitable partnerships.

- Pepperjam Network provides advertisers with an unprecedented measure of affiliate transparency, which helps to establish trust, protect brand integrity, and lays the groundwork for open, long-term, profitable relationships.

- Pepperjam Network launched with over 100 merchants and growing quickly, including Blockbuster, Jelly Belly, AeroGrow, Oscar de la Renta, BabyPhat, Rocawear, Ben Sherman, FlyCell, SinglesNet, SEOmoz Premium, and many more.

- Pepperjam Network uses Web 2.0 technology to provide affiliates and advertisers with an easy-to-use, clean interface.

- Pepperjam Network offers industry leading SID-level tracking and reporting (great for sophisticated search marketing affiliates)

- Pepperjam Network introduces pepperjamADS™, which is a first-ever affiliate marketing widget that affiliates can use to serve customized contextual ads from multiple Pepperjam Network advertisers at the same time.

- Pepperjam Network contains a knowledge vault, which is exclusive to Pepperjam affiliates. The vault contains exclusive access to a list of tools and educational resources used by Super Affiliates."</blockquote>
Will be interesting! Go check it out and join the <strong><a href="http://www.pepperjamnetwork.com">Pepperjam Network</a></strong> today!

I've submitted my application, it looks like they have some good offers. They're doing a great job at PR so far, as I've several posts in my RSS reader about them, and then I see this thread! We'll see if they'll be able to process my application with the rush of sign ups I'm sure they are getting right now.

Yes I'm sure they are swamped right now, but they have tons of staff
and are probably geared up for the rush.

I'll have more exciting news about this soon.
Stay tuned to the 5 Star Channel.

Well, I got a call saying I was approved today, so it seems that they're on top of things! I'm really liking the interface, and there are a couple of offers that look pretty solid to me, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Linda, there is perhaps more to this story.

They are tied into Upromise and Ebates with their parasitic BHO's, :mad: not a good thing!

They are affiliates themselves, so you would be competing with a network as an affiliate. Not a good thing.

They started a forum on ABW couldn't take the questions asked and canceled that forum in less than 24 hours.

Kris, makes a bunch of self serving statements about be being a kick *** supper affiliate (his words) and about how great he and his company is. IMO very immature and insecure.

Not sure how well you know him, but if you wish to delete this post I understand. :(

Hi Bob,

I'll be talking to Kris about the parasite issue. That's the only issue that concerns me very much.

Every CPA network out there (that I know of) was started by super affiliates.
CJ and LS own super affiliates so there is cross over and potential conflict of interest there.

Opinions are fine - but bashing and flaming isnt!

Not saying you are bashing, but I won't let this thread deteriorate
into a flame-fest. I saw all of his answers over there - I saw the whole thing.
I thought he handled things quite well considering... The only other thing I'll say is that kind of attack won't be allowed here.

People could pick apart every single network out there if they are the type to try to find fault - there are lots of things in every network that some affiliates would not like.

With Pjam I see some benefits that outweigh the negatives and feel they are trying to do the right things, for the right reasons. But then again I wear rose colored glasses and do try to see the positive in people and situations. And I see a whole more positive than negative so far. They are just 4 days old too, so I think we need to give them some time to take any constructive criticism and see what changes they implement from that.

For me one of the biggest issues is FREEDOM OF CHOICE. I think it's good news that there is a new network committed to trying to do things right, doing some things differently - things some affiliates and merchants have been wanting for a long time - like transparency and better methods of communication. It offers a NEW choice. That choice may not be right for some people but it may help others make more money or do their jobs more easily.

CALL ME A POLLYANNA - however my STRONG feeling is that there is enough negativity and enough REAL problems in our industry - that to waste energy attacking and bashing a company that is trying to make a difference and affect positive change - is really sad!

In closing personal attacks, bashing, derogatory remarks will not be tolerated here.

My post wasn't intended to bash, it was just to explain what I experienced.

I hope they can get organized and make it work.

But they should answer direct questions, not avoid them.

I asked about the Upromise and Ebates and Kris avoided that direct question.

Now PepperJam is in major hot water with CJ. I hope they are confident in their abilities to drive traffic and get affiliates producing, because now they need to produce for their clients that are going to have to run on PepperJam exclusively. Well see what happens...

Evan

Yes I've been following every blog and discussion about this since it happened. So many different viewpoints and so many issues raised. What a hornets nest!

banners
Back