The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Peerfly and Adwords

joshuayip

Hello all,

I am trying to create a few campaigns for some peerfly offers. But I just cant seems to get my ads approved due to

Reasons
This ad has been disapproved.
[Display URL] Inaccurate Display URL

Is there any offer on peerfly that will work with google adwords??

Joshua

Hello all,

I am trying to create a few campaigns for some peerfly offers. But I just cant seems to get my ads approved due to

Reasons
This ad has been disapproved.
[Display URL] Inaccurate Display URL

Is there any offer on peerfly that will work with google adwords??

Joshua
Your adwords account might quickly get banned if you do not have a quality website.

If you have a quality website with original content and of considerable value to the visitors, then you can create adwords campaigns and your ads would get approved.

So try running paid campaigns on 7Search. They allow direct linking.

Your adwords account might quickly get banned if you do not have a quality website.

If you have a quality website with original content and of considerable value to the visitors, then you can create adwords campaigns and your ads would get approved.

So try running paid campaigns on 7Search. They allow direct linking.

Exactly what I would have said. You have about a 0.00001% chance of getting your campaign approved on AdWords. They simply are not interested in working with affiliates, especially those trying to direct link. You should have little problems setting up a 7Search ad campaign though :)

Adwords won't let you direct link to an affiliate offer most of the time. You're going to have to find a way of getting past this. You could create a landing page if you have hosting and a suitable domain. Also, try to choose a vertical that doesn't get a lot of scrutiny. Just my 2 cents.

Make a good landing page with some unique content which can have an ad. Alternatively if you're making a LP you might as well capitalize by putting an opt-in box on the page. But what comes first is good content which is fresh and unique. 7search is a great place to direct link though you need to learn how to work the 7search system.

banners
Back