The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PayPerCall Campaigs Do they work?

olleper

affiliate
Hi guys.

I am looking at a couple of Pay Per Call campaigns, some health / rehab program.

Any general comments on Pay Per Call Campaigns,
What about Direct Linking versus Landing page?

Here’s some criteria from the 2 campaigns;
#1; They are looking for callers who have private insurance or who has the means to pay for treatment.
All callers who cannot afford treatment or have Medicaid or government assisted insurance will be sent to government hotline for help.

#2; Exclude/Not Qualified: No Medicare/ No Medicaid/No Cash Callers - claim to not have any money.

Seem to me like this requires a bit of “Pre Qualifying” and Pre-Selling” to be able to control the conversion.

With that I come back to the dilemma; When the prospect is on the landing page I already paid for the click – but in this case of cause not for the call.

Comments PLEASE!

Olle….

Last edited:
Thanks K, Just noticed that I have an error here - The heading should say "Pay Per Call" as well. Can it be changed? Can you change it? Have a Great weekend all.

Thanks K, Just noticed that I have an error here - The heading should say "Pay Per Call" as well. Can I change my heading too under "edit post"? Can you change it?

So Ring Partner is a separate area under "AffiliateFix" that I need to join?
Will do that as soon as I have my Dating Landing Pages and the "Fitness Magazine: sorted - or up and running.

Have a Great weekend all.

Ring Partner is a Pay Per Call network - nothing to do with us we just list them here.

However they know there stuff when it comes to PPC and will help you out!

MI
Back