The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Paypal Dispute

gkd_uk

Hi

I had a visitor (Encore Skating Apparel) purchase a featured around 1 week ago, today I see he/she has opened a dispute with paypal saying that he had not authorised the payment and someone had used his account.

How annoying is this :cursing:

Personally, I think this is a load of :bullshit:

I have read similar stories over at DP

So basically, a visitor can add a link to your directory and open a dispute after a month that he/she was not aware this payment had been made.

If you do recieve a similar problem, always remember to remove the listing

If they were smart they would at least wait a bit so you could forget to remove the listing... They probably are getting away with this stuff if directory gets hundreds of daily submissions...

The customer always wins.

The payment was reversed by Paypal. They seem to have the power to go into anyones accounts and take payment

I have had this before GKD, you should take consolation in the fact that you can just delete the links. This has happen at my directory before and at my golf site, with the directory, I just delete the link, with the golf site, you cannot get the golf equipment back. after that episode, we stopped using PayPal at the golf site.

It is quite annoying, as a customer could have a link up for a month and then decide to open a dispute and Paypal will take the customers side.

It is quite annoying, as a customer could have a link up for a month and then decide to open a dispute and Paypal will take the customers side.

Sorry gkd but just delete that featured link and go on because there is no any other option we have :(

Personally, I would close the dispute and let the customer win. What's next? I think a URL ban would do the trick, and IP ban if I'm on a bad mood.

- Meti

banners
Back