The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Buying Paying $1 for 20 forum posts

shakemelikeapig

affiliate
Hi,

I need few forum posts who can make 20 posts on a Forex Forum for $1.

Of course, posts should have quality, in 30+ words and good English...

After making 20 posts please send your:

user id and password
Paypal email id

The forum is: forextradersforum.com

Thanks

One post approximately take 30 sec till one min if you know forex. If you do not know how most of users here because here is CPA forum not forex then it can take approximately 2-4 min for one post. So taking middle number 3 min x 20 posts 60 min... You pay 1 buck for one hour job ? ? ? ? ? ? ? From where you are ? ? ? ?

Its up to you, if it is suitable for you can do otherwise you don't have to do...... I can also show you some threads here paying 5 cents for a post.

Forum is an open market if you can do it do otherwise you are not invited to spoil any thread.

And, also you need to learn the manner how to reply in any thread, with this behave I'm sure you won't last longer here.....

Its up to you, if it is suitable for you can do otherwise you don't have to do...... I can also show you some threads here paying 5 cents for a post.

Forum is an open market if you can do it do otherwise you are not invited to spoil any thread.

And, also you need to learn the manner how to reply in any thread, with this behave I'm sure you won't last longer here.....

That because i say true you do not like that :D I know true is the biggest enemy. And i'm not hijacking your thread what is not allowed but i only said what i mean about this. I agree in Internet marketing we are doing bussines around the world and there can be difference for somebody 1 $ is nothing but some one with 1 $ can live a week :)

Also sorry if you heard me in bad manner.
Nothing personally

MI
Back