The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pay Per Call: $299 in 5 hours..

Tariq Ben

I made $299 in less than 5 hours promoting home services offer :)

9s1dEiaCSuyyhpc27zpKjQ.png

What PPCall affiliate network are you with? I was with RingPartner however their website was always having issues.

I really would like to get back into PPCall.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your total spend for this campaign?

Thank you OP! :)

How much did you spend for you ads? and This is facebook,adwords or bing traffics.Thanks

There something you must understand. You don't go to a traffic source and expect magic. It's a process. Starting with testing, gathering data which involves tracking, optimizing before you can get there. I first want you to understand that before answering your questions.

Not facebook but adwords.

Spent $90+ to get that but if you like doubt it.

What PPCall affiliate network are you with? I was with RingPartner however their website was always having issues.

I really would like to get back into PPCall.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your total spend for this campaign?

Thank you OP! :)

Have answered one of your question.

There are lot of networks.

Ring partner is good
GoojiBear
Aragon Advertising
Palo media

Go to offer vault click on pay per call and search whatever you want.

Hello, I am very newbie to affiliate marketing and I want to know which training program and which mentor show you how to do affiliate marketing and is this mobile marketing? I know you said you didn't put much money invest in this but if I want to start how much money do you think a newbie should prepare and how should I start? I have started to try to learn since 2017 and I can never find a step by step program to teach me how to do this.

MI
Back