“Adavice”/  “1Win

PageRank Predictions

espmartin

affiliate
I understand that PR is not what should drive a webmaster, but I think with
the latest Google PR updates should come some fun out of it :coolv:

Here's what a few of my sites are "predicted" to be:
PageRank Prediction - Predict Page Rank Predictor
Funny thing is, that first site was a PR6, now a PR5, and iWebTool says it'll be
a PR6 again :wallbash:

And again, I understand that predictions like this are more entertainment than
anything else, but... :good:

It did predict correctly what my current PR is way back about 3 months ago. I just didn't
want to believe it :)

I just tried mine again.... it's predicting PR5, which is nice :)

It'll be interesting to see whether it's anywhere near accurate

This case with PR predictions..ummm, quite difficult to explain. For me, that period when I was checking the PR with this kind of tools is long gone. The first reason is that I do not care that much about PR ( allthough the recent updates made it interesting ) and the second reason is that I do not know how PR can make your site reputable these days when its such a common element. More, the concept of the site, the idea for the base of the site is the factor that makes you a real webmaster. PR prediction tools are a nice way of losing few minutes a day dreaming.

But please bare in mind that dreaming is the factor that allows you to have hopes and to want to finish a project. If the tool shows you a PR 4, you will work more to get it even higher and that, from my point of view, is benefic.

PR prediction tools are a nice way of losing few minutes a day dreaming.

A nice way of putting it - I agree with that philosophy... it's no more than a bit of fun and some encouragement

Mars Guitars put it very succinctly, you probably can do a better job guessing your own PR based on the link you are building than the PR prediction tool :)

banners
Back