The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Page 1 on Google using Parasite Sites

pageonegoogle.jpg

Page 1 on Google using Parasite Sites

Today, I will share to you something I did to fight back google with this recent google updates and stuff. A lot of newbies in the SEO field is really having a hard time guessing what the hell happened with their sites!

Google

With all theses thread and blog post about the algo and stuff, I found something unusual in the SERP. If you are doing SEO way back 2009, you will know what I am talking about. Yeah! Your right. Even if you don't have a hosting or domain, you can still do internet marketing by using this sites.

They are popularly know as WEB 2.0s.

I so tons of this sites ranking in SERP! and it gave me an idea to make a test site myself.

I am doing this Parasite technique for quite some time now using videos. You all know that videos can land in the first page within a day, but they can easily be taken down if someone reported or flagged your video.

I call it or we call it parasite sites coz we are using it as a host and attach our affiliate links to it.
Web 2.0s have high PR and HIGH DA so google loves them. Even if you throw some SPAM links to it. It will still be having this power and autority in the eyes of google.

What I did was I picked a niche that made me money when I still do the youtube videos thing.
Its an easy niche.

wI1iWEp.png

I forgot to note this when I started so, you will see my site ranking in spot number 7 there.

I've written some content. My money content with the link is sticky and is about 500 words..
While other filler post is around 200 - 300 words per post. I only have 10 pages in there.
So, the site is very thin.

When you do this, make sure your ONPAGE is totally Bad-ass.

Like this,

Zd6HVGu.png

After the content is posted.

Next comes the tons of backlinks.

Yes, I said tons. But try to gauge this one.
I used GSA search engine ranker for the backlinking stuff.

qcSHYxH.png

I did that for ten days and stopped.

I noticed when you do backlinks for you site, google tends to make your site Dance so much you will feel so down when you see your site in the top 168 on google!

But, after most of the links are indexed NATURALLY.

OHYLbxO.png

This happens.

Why did I write this?

I see lots of newbies spending time, energy and money buying SHIT stuffs that don't make money at all.
Buying guides, methods, scripts, that don't even WORK!

and some of them say, I don't have a domain. I don't have a hosting. I don't know SEO. And all that garbage things.

Now, USE THIS METHOD.

Get a free Wordpress or Blogspot blog.
Write content. I don't care if its crap of something. Just do it.
Do on page SEO. If you don't know it. ASK GOOGLE!
Give shit tons of backlinks.
Track the ranking with Serpfox. It is FREE! ( 10 keywords limit :p )

Rinse and repeat.

"Knowledge is power, but without action. Its useless." - Me

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooow nice guide man!! I heard a lot of great things about GSA search engine ranker...Is it difficult software
for handle with?

Wooow nice guide man!! I heard a lot of great things about GSA search engine ranker...Is it difficult software
for handle with?

It is!
You will need to watch tutorials.
Read the threads in the forum (Mostly Junk)
Must have OWN target lists.
You need Private Proxies.
You need Captcha solver coz it will EAT LOTS OF CAPTCHA.
And a good internet connection (VPS will do)

Without those factors.

Don't buy it. :)

Hey,

thanks so much for this! :)

Any recommendations for an affordable and reliable VPS Provider? I had one in the past, but it had just too much Downtime, and also not the best support. So i canceled it. But in the long run you really need one with such stuff.

Hey,

thanks so much for this! :)

Any recommendations for an affordable and reliable VPS Provider? I had one in the past, but it had just too much Downtime, and also not the best support. So i canceled it. But in the long run you really need one with such stuff.

I have a recommendation but i think you should start another thread for it. :)
Or PM me. I think its a separate topic to talk about.

Oh sorry I missed it. So you are ranking web 2.0 sites and adding affiliate links to these sites... Now I got it :)

I also have GSA and almost never use it, a server/VPS with Windows is quite expensive :(

One tool is for scraping the web and posting comments (main functions) --> scrapebox

GSA is for building links.

Each one has a different purpose.

I have ScrapeBox. Do you think I can achieve similar results with ScrapeBox instead of GSA? Anyone?

You know what?
I sold my GSA and stay with Scrapebox.

Yes, Scrapebox is not for link building if you use it like GSA.

But if you use SB for Link prospecting. You can do wonders even without GSA.

With SB you can even start your own SEO company.

Now, what is better? SB or GSA? It depends on what you want to happen. You wanna blast some shit loads of Backlinks for Tier 2 and Tier 3? Gsa is much faster.

Wanna do whitehat link prospecting and other SEO stuff. Scrapebox can handle it all.

To answer you question directly.

You can achieve FAR more results with SB like GSA :)

Hope I answered your question.

@fernandoch - I don't use VPS, only my own PC and ISP.

Thanks Eymard, personally I never touched GSA and that's why I've asked about it, but I'm sure SB will do the work for my SEO needs.

Not sure how you can do that... Unless you go to each website you find with SB and beg them to create a guest post or you comment on posts, other than that, what can you do for link building with scrapebox?

Why Beg?

If you read my post, I said that "link prospecting".
And No offense bro, I think you should read some more link building post by quality people first.

And I do believe you are gearing into Blackhat link building - Spam much links tactics, that's why you still insist those mind set.

GSA and SB are not the same, but they do have some similarities. I also believe that other SEO firms will also agree with me in my take that SB is better than GSA for the question.

"Do you think I can achieve similar results with ScrapeBox instead of GSA? Anyone?" by bgtrix.

Hi
EymardSiojo thanks for the guide i have buy gsa in the past but never use it cause when i build baccklink is not verifing it so i dont known why and whats is the capcha i need to buy? and please can you share the site you use to verify the seo score

MI
Back