The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

P.L.R

deanosluck

hi i am looking at p l r is it a good thing to get in to can there be money made from { p l r. } if so then how do i put my name on the product ? and is there many pelople in to { P L R } do i need a licence for P L R ? thanks for your time

hi i am looking at p l r is it a good thing to get in to can there be money made from { p l r. } if so then how do i put my name on the product ? and is there many pelople in to { P L R } do i need a licence for P L R ? thanks for your time

Hey there,

I am going to go against the tide here, but bear with me. PLR are quick fix solutions designed to get you with a ready made product along with all the bells and whistles for a one time charge.

Their advantages are that all you have to do is to promote them directly or run your own affiliate program to cash in.

But the major drawbacks include the fact that PLR products are purchased by many other IMers looking for a quick solution, along with you as well. So your PLR product is not exactly unique. Besides it is advised to rewrite them in your own tone and style in order to truly personalize the product - think about it for a second, you pay someone for, lets assume an ebook and then rewrite the whole content! Isnt it better to make your own product in this case saving money? Lastly, but not least, sparring some really good PLR materials, most of them is rehashed junk!

I would personally advice you against it unless you are looking for quick cash!

Hey there,

I am going to go against the tide here, but bear with me. PLR are quick fix solutions designed to get you with a ready made product along with all the bells and whistles for a one time charge.

Their advantages are that all you have to do is to promote them directly or run your own affiliate program to cash in.

But the major drawbacks include the fact that PLR products are purchased by many other IMers looking for a quick solution, along with you as well. So your PLR product is not exactly unique. Besides it is advised to rewrite them in your own tone and style in order to truly personalize the product - think about it for a second, you pay someone for, lets assume an ebook and then rewrite the whole content! Isnt it better to make your own product in this case saving money? Lastly, but not least, sparring some really good PLR materials, most of them is rehashed junk!

I would personally advice you against it unless you are looking for quick cash!

I completely agree with you...but recently I have considered PLR. Here is the reason...I am looking for travel guides for specific cities I have never been to. I would purchase the PLR and then re-write in my own words. I would certainly prefer to visit the cities myself and write the guides, but PLR is much cheaper at this point ;) On a side note...if anyone has a resource for this type of PLR I am interested.

Like Ryzon I won't use PLR for the reasons mentioned but I guess that if PLR is used as a canvas to write unique content like how BlogDiva seem to use them it's fine :)

Unique content really rules. :)

MI
Back