The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Over $100 per day from Facebook Lead Ads - Step-by-Step

Mike_PM

You may have heard about Facebook Lead Ads but wondered how to make money from them. Here at Affiliate Cloud we have discovered the secret. It really isn’t complicated and the results have been astounding. This article is going to teach you, step-by-step, how to make money from Facebook Lead Ads.

These are the steps we took...

Step 1: We got a Facebook account

Actually, we already had a Facebook account – as do you.

Step 2: We signed up to Affiliate Cloud

If you’re not a member yet, you can sign up at affiliatecloud dot co

Step 3: We found a lead buyer through Lead Impact

DISCLAIMER: Lead Impact is a sister company of Affiliate Cloud. Through Lead Impact we are opening up lead buyers to you, the affiliate, with excellent payouts. Our buyers are not interested in terrible, co-reg, incentivised, email survey leads. They will pay you handsomely for high quality leads using first party data from sources such as PPC & social media.

The lead buyer we ran this particular campaign for sells funeral plans to over 50s in the UK. Plans which help people protect their families from the stress of paying for the rising costs of funerals. There are so many lead buyers in so many different sectors – the key is finding one which pays a high CPL ($22 in this case).

As a member of Affiliate Cloud you have full access to our lead buyers. We only work with affiliate-friendly buyers with reasonable valid lead criteria, high payouts and low lead rejection rates.

Step 4: We created our Facebook page

Before you can create a Facebook Lead Ads campaign you must create a page. This can be a generic page, or a page aimed at your particular target market (e.g. over 50s). It doesn’t matter too much – your page will get likes via the ads you run but you’re not deliberately directing traffic to this page.

Step 5: We created our Facebook Lead Ads campaign

This step takes around an hour to complete, including creating your ads, setting your target demographics and creating your Lead Ads form. A detailed, step-by-step walkthrough guide on how to do this complete with screenshots is available to Affiliate Cloud Premium members.

Step 6: We linked our Facebook Lead Ads form to Lead Impact.

We did this using a free trial from Zapier. It’s a fairly simple process which we have outlined step-by-step in our premium walkthrough guide. As soon as the integration was done, we set our Lead Ads campaign live and saw some incredible results.

The results:

On Day 1 of setting our campaign live, we generated a total of 13 leads at £11.09 each ($13.57). The total cost was £144.19 ($176.44).

None of these leads were returned as all fell within the valid lead criteria. So the total revenue was 13 x $22 = $286.

The profit on Day 1 of this campaign was $109.56.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-23-at-15.45.06.png

Conclusion:

Facebook Lead Ads is a fantastic source of revenue for affiliate marketers. You don’t have to stick to Lead Ads either – click to call campaigns run through Facebook deliver much higher payouts – all you need for these is a simple click to call mobile website. As a member of Affiliate Cloud you gain access to a mammoth step-by-step guide on how to create one of these from scratch, for free.

Happy to answer any questions about any of the above – please get in touch!

I think, its just a promotion for AffiliateCloud on this thread ... 39$ for premium membership where the case study is available.

I can't post links on here and don't want to be seen to be promoting our Premium product as this is not what this guide was about, but you can find more info if you go to affiliatecloud dot co and register.

Mike

Hi Mike,
Here are my questions:
1. Funeral is a good niche and you can find a high payout CPL offer. Is it easy to find other niches/offers and scale up?
2. What did you mean full access to lead buyers?

I think he meant to find lead buyers on Lead Impact. So I guess you need to register in LI as a publisher but not an advertiser.
I never sell my traffic to LI, but I guess $1000 is not required.
How to sign up to Lead Impact as a publisher? I see only "advertiser" option on their site... $13 for a CPL is really not bad!

I had the same issues
Not getting any answers from lead impact and from affiliate Cloud
After all it's looking promise with all that..

How to sign up to Lead Impact as a publisher? I see only "advertiser" option on their site... $13 for a CPL is really not bad!

You need to sign up to Affiliate Cloud and then click the Lead Impact link from your Affiliate Cloud dashboard. Message me if you're still having problems.

I think he meant to find lead buyers on Lead Impact. So I guess you need to register in LI as a publisher but not an advertiser.
I never sell my traffic to LI, but I guess $1000 is not required.

This is correct. You need to sign up to Affiliate Cloud and then sign up to Lead Impact from your Affiliate Cloud dashboard. Both are free.

Hi Mike,
Here are my questions:
1. Funeral is a good niche and you can find a high payout CPL offer. Is it easy to find other niches/offers and scale up?
2. What did you mean full access to lead buyers?

1. Yes, go for high paying niches where there is more room for margin. Look for the ones which pay well over £10 per lead if you can. Many call campaigns have really high payments per call. This is where you can make real money as an affiliate.

2. This simply means that as a member of Affiliate Cloud you are given access to our Lead Impact campaigns.

Sounds very interesting. As I understand, You link Your lead ad directly to the offer, ie. when they submit the lead ad in facebook, the lead is sent directly to the lead buyer?

You mention that how do that, is explained in the premium members walkthrougn, however looking at the headlines of those guides, they all seem to be related to adwords? So to me it doesn't seem like that info is in there..

I like this concept. I've been trying to do it by going straight to companies but payment is messy and finding potential companies is also difficult.

Is it only for US residents or global?

This is correct. You need to sign up to Affiliate Cloud and then sign up to Lead Impact from your Affiliate Cloud dashboard. Both are free.

1. Yes, go for high paying niches where there is more room for margin. Look for the ones which pay well over £10 per lead if you can. Many call campaigns have really high payments per call. This is where you can make real money as an affiliate.

2. This simply means that as a member of Affiliate Cloud you are given access to our Lead Impact campaigns.

Thank you Mike!
I applied as affiliate and got approval, but after I logged in I can't find where to set payment method, did I miss something?

There are less than 10 offers now in the network, but every one's payout is HIGH!
I applied one offer and want to follow this strategy to see if it works well.

banners
Back