Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Outsourcing Backlinks!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Where have/do you guys outsource your backlinks to? and where do you get the best results, looking for some recommendations.

I don't do outsourcing but I heard from friends that Angela Backlinks is a good choice. Had pretty decent results.

She used to have a thread at warriorforum.

www (dot) warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/394173-hot-sale-angela-backlinks-discount-special-discount-warriors.html

And I think her website might be this one. angelasbacklinks(dot)com/

Hope it helps :)

I used postlinks one time. I tried them out for a while. got some decent results for a few pages

you can also use mechanical turk type of services where people will create back-links for pennies. not sure about the quality though

I don't do outsourcing but I heard from friends that Angela Backlinks is a good choice. Had pretty decent results.

She used to have a thread at warriorforum.

www (dot) warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/394173-hot-sale-angela-backlinks-discount-special-discount-warriors.html

And I think her website might be this one. angelasbacklinks(dot)com/

Hope it helps :)

Angela links? lol, no, these are just forum profile links that really don't have too much value. Its great for link diversity, but I don't think they are really that powerful besides that.

ODesk works for me ! If you train the write person it will keep hourly rate down. Then again there is many qualified SEO company's there they just cost around $3 hr to $12 . In this case the more you pay them doesn't mean that they are more competent ,It just means they have worked there longer. You can find a link builder for 65 cents a hour that is very skilled in SEO.

Hey Julius ! I bought those profile links from her . What did you think? I was not sure and I am very impatient and do not like having to go back to put in my signature which some of her methods call for . My site is still on first page so there was no change so I am not sure . What did you think ?

Word of caution: be careful when outsourcing backlinks. Excessive backlinks or links from bad neighborhoods are some of the most common ways to get penalized by Google nowadays. Best approach is to acquire natural links, preferably by creating high-quality, original content that visitors love.

Word of caution: be careful when outsourcing backlinks. Excessive backlinks or links from bad neighborhoods are some of the most common ways to get penalized by Google nowadays. Best approach is to acquire natural links, preferably by creating high-quality, original content that visitors love.
I do agree with this however outsourcing blog comments, forum posting on relevant sites etc is a good thing.

ODesk works for me ! If you train the write person it will keep hourly rate down. Then again there is many qualified SEO company's there they just cost around $3 hr to $12 . In this case the more you pay them doesn't mean that they are more competent ,It just means they have worked there longer. You can find a link builder for 65 cents a hour that is very skilled in SEO.

and that people are from my country or from india.

I am promoting my country to outsource your backlinks. Filipinos do things seriously. and they are available in Odesk mostly.

I agree with the previous poster who favored organic links. You can get results but it really depends on the quality of the links. u related links can hurt but forums etc can be useful

No doubt im not talking about spamming or getting a ton of unrelated keywords.

MI
Back