The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Other than Twitter and Facebook

jacob41

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

Can any one suggest some good social networking websites except Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin through which we can build community same like the above sites?

I think there are many available on internet, but i need the best which are currently used by you guys.

Thank You

You can try also FriendFeed, it lets you share content with other people. On the other hand if you have the possibility of sharing videos Youtube could be a really powerful social network.

Yep - I find Friend Feed is great because you can have all of your accounts including social bookmarking feeding into it, thus creating a great overall picture of your company in the one place.

i used myspace for a few years and i really liked it.. its the perfect platform for bands and musicians. because you can personalize it quite easily. Facebook and especially twitter will always look the same no matter what you do. Myspace has also a very good music player which facebook hasen't

Remember that adding social networks buttons aka re-tweet, +1 and likes can really slow your website down. Remember there's nothing customers hate more than a slow website.

Remember that adding social networks buttons aka re-tweet, +1 and likes can really slow your website down. Remember there's nothing customers hate more than a slow website.

Exactly. If they're not going to contribute to traffic, don't bother.

Hello Everyone,

Can any one suggest some good social networking websites except Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin through which we can build community same like the above sites?

I think there are many available on internet, but i need the best which are currently used by you guys.

Thank You

Try Jaiku, Plurk, friendfeed

I signed up for socialadr yesterday. It allows you to sign up to some 20 social bookmarking including twitter, Delicious, PeopleFeed, and StumbleUpon, and submit through one central interface. I did not even know what social bookmarking was and this really helped put everything at my fingertips. I am using the free service for now. Will see how it goes and maybe upgrade later. The ebook they have explaining social bookmarking was extremely helpful for a newbie like myself.

banners
Back