The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Other sites like Odigger and OfferVault?

schleprock

I found a cpa offer for rehab the other day on OfferVault. Now it it gone. I would really like to find it again.
Since the networks do not seem to advertise what their offers, aggregators seem to be the only way to know if you want to sign up or not.

I have a Pay Per Call offer for addiction rehab but, my Yandex click map says people are clicking the phone number banner instead of calling. So I want to switch that out to a CPA offer so they can click it and have something happen.

However, the offer I found that was a cpa is now gone from the OfferVault list. Is there another place I can look for it. (I also forgot the name of the network that had the offer, but I think it started with a P. I looked on the AF lists of networks, but didn't see the name

Are OfferVault and Odigger comprehensive listing or do they just have a smattering of the offers available?

Where can I go to find rehab offers?

I found a cpa offer for rehab the other day on OfferVault. Now it it gone. I would really like to find it again.
Since the networks do not seem to advertise what their offers, aggregators seem to be the only way to know if you want to sign up or not.

I have a Pay Per Call offer for addiction rehab but, my Yandex click map says people are clicking the phone number banner instead of calling. So I want to switch that out to a CPA offer so they can click it and have something happen.

However, the offer I found that was a cpa is now gone from the OfferVault list. Is there another place I can look for it. (I also forgot the name of the network that had the offer, but I think it started with a P. I looked on the AF lists of networks, but didn't see the name

Are OfferVault and Odigger comprehensive listing or do they just have a smattering of the offers available?

Where can I go to find rehab offers?

Try OfferDaddy for a change and maybe you be successful with them.:D I know I did!;) You'll be able to find their resource link here.

Check this similar websites with offers listing:

makemassive.com

offerblu.com

offerde.com

If you remember clearly the offer name you can goolge search for cashed version on the OfferVault page. But that offer could be deleted from the network already.

Imma chime in too!!

Network directory:
- Affpaying
- Mobyaffiliates
- Offervault
- Affbank
- Odigger
- Affplus
- Affleaked
- Affpub
- Topnetworks

I know there's a lot more. Hope this helps a lil bit