The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Organic SEO????????

joestalin88

affiliate
Hi everyone,
Could anyone tell me what is the SEO and and other things related to it iam sorry but iam little new to such things..If I have a website so how I can promote it to Top Rank??

Thanks in Advance.!!

[FONT=&quot]SEO techniques are used to optimize a website and its content so that search engines will index it and list it in search results when a user types in keywords that relate to the products or services offered by the website.[/FONT]

Hi everyone,
Could anyone tell me what is the SEO and and other things related to it iam sorry but iam little new to such things..If I have a website so how I can promote it to Top Rank??

Thanks in Advance.!!
Full form of seo is search engine optimization. It is basically internet marketing where you try to compete with other competitors to bring your site on the top level of search engines like google, yahoo, msn etc.

You will be doing onpage and offpage optimization

On page includes
design
content
meta tag like meta keyword, meta title and meta description
keyword analysis
heading tags like h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6
ads etc

offpage optimization includes
link building activities like:
reciprocal link exchange (a and b site exhanges their site info with each other known as two ways)
directory submission(one way link exchange just submitting site details)
article submission(one way)
blog posting(one way)
forum posting(one way)
social bookmarking(one way) etc

Firstly important thing is keywords the keywords you target should be relevant to the site and target good one, target primary and secondary keyword, put it in a content, second thing is content should be unique and attactive to the user. As you might know content is a king so it is the content and the targetted keyword that bring visibility to your site.

And link building these help in increasing your page rank, to get back links.

I think these basic info is enough to start up with.

Let me know if you have not understood.

Hey, I think you new here, anyway ..
Search engine optimization is everything that can be done to make a search engine send more traffic to a web site.
Usually this means defining keywords or key phrases and trying to have your web site listed first (or at least near first) for those key terms.
Search engine optimization is usually divided into two categories of tasks:

• On-page optimization
  • Off-page optimization
On-page optimization is designing your web pages to achieve the best ratings from the search engines.
On-page optimization activites include:

• Writing keyword-rich text
  • Applying good ALT tags to images
  • Making sure that the web page can be properly "spidered" by all of the search engines
  • Off-page optimization consists of creating inbound links to your web page.
You can also reach ] to know more about SEO, or Promote your site..
[FONT=&quot]All the Best!![/FONT]

seo

I would recommend that if you wanted to learn more you could probably find information about seo on the internet and as to how you would get a higher rank you could use on of the many programs out there that help you figure out how to get a higher rank.

I think you should join the SEO forums. Because, I think forums are a great way to get moral support and get open to the issues that people are thinking about. Thru forums you will get a lot to learn.

Hi everyone,

Thanks in Advance.!!

i think it's the process of optimizing the site to make it searchable in some or

most of search engines....

there are 2 type of SEO i think

White Hat - Ethical
Black hat - unethical (includes spamming, keyword stuffing)

i think it's the process of optimizing the site to make it searchable in some or

most of search engines....

there are 2 type of SEO i think

White Hat - Ethical
Black hat - unethical (includes spamming, keyword stuffing)

Ya there is two ways of doing seo
white hat and black hat

but to get a good result use only white hat don't go for black hat as this will bann your site from search engine.

Using black hat seo methods won't ban you from search engines. Without black hat activities i don't think one will get enough traffic. Those methods are the best way to get the targeted visitors. These methods helps to boost the keywords as well as helps better to perform in SERP's.

MI
Back