The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Opt-ins, Autoresponders, etc- whats the current method?

TonyB

Fixer's

Client request came in and just wanting to run this by the group.

Currently, what is the recommended way to set this up? Autoresponders change, new ones come out, people are discovering new methods all the time etc.
There is also bound to be people with more technical knowledge then me who will have great ideas too.

You know the model,

Free download guide/lead magnet
Opt in to email list
Email list moves to sales funnel to sell multiple products

Other stuff, hosting downloads of PDF products etc.

I have previously used mailchimp, getresponse, with a wordpress site and PDF hosted with Sendowl - but whats the current 'go to' setup. Obviously, the cheaper the better for the client but still with lots of functionality.

Thanks!

i think the type of the funnel you mentioned above still works, and people are doing it, with some little changes , like instead of PDF Ebook might be a video or some thing cool that people enjoy to watch, that will be much better.

Oh I totally agree. This model is sound and with a few tiny tweaks, is still a great way to build a list

My question is more around the infrastructure. I have seen people on here hosting landing pages in github and downloads on Amazon etc. I think we are getting to a point where you could run this whole thing on free services. Just wondering what people have tried?

No, I understand that part and mailchimp can handle that quite nicely. Just thinking about all the pieces of this puzzle.

banners
Back