The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Opinions please :)

Wow man the design is very fantastic:D Now I make a php programmer create a title tag hack for joomla which I would gladly share with you, once it will works properly.

If you examine the joomla script you will see that the script display the title tag for the inner pages in the following model: "website title - page title". I wanted to remove the website title from the title tag all around the site (except the main page) in order to improve the rankings of the inner pages. I tried to set it in the administration board for long hours, but I couldn't, so I asked someone to hack the code. For an older joomla version it's already works, but for the newest engine. Hopefully today it will be ready.

That would be very useful Bagi, when its ready if you want to do a post about it and the download link, it will be nice, we can create a CMS Resources thread :)

All right Temi, though I have to discuss with the programmer how I may distribute his hack, but he is a nice guy so I don't think it would cause any problem.

Ahhh,
I thought it was your hack. Its fine if he does not want to distribute it but he can get a good link free if he does :)

Hey bagi that would be great , i didnt use the new 1.5 joomla as its still in Alpha stages rather beta so at the moment im using 1.0.12 which has been stable for a while.

Thanks for the imput guys :D

RiverWire the version which is already supported is 1.0.11 so I think it may work fine with your current version. When I go home I will update this thread with a guidlines and the joomla.php file. :D It will be about 16pm.

Is it particularly difficult to create meta tags for Joomla?

No its very easy its some thing i have to do today, ive done it for the main page as this is in the main setup of joomla , but the rest of the pages has its own meta etc so ive got to fill the out , it only takes a couple of mins.

Not sure how effective they are though a hack like bagi was saying would be a great addition. At the moment im using Open SEF which is a Keyword URL Tool which also helps , only problem is that it if i started to publish alot of data on the main site it could become a problem so im looking into a paid SEO Component that is all automatic.

Thats great bagi thank you , i wont be around then to try it at that time but as soon as i have a time ill let you know the results :D

I'm sorry but likelihood I won't be able to deliver you the solution today.:| The hack can be apllied only for the version 1.0.11, and doesn't work properly with the 1.0.12. I tried to contact with the programmer in order to finish the newer version but he isn't available via msn. I hope it will be ready tomorrow.:rolleyes:

banners
Back