The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Opinions on my unfinished eBook

WishBone

Affiliate
Greetings,

I am posting this to get the public's opinion of my new eBook. It's not done yet and I won't be revealing any of the content. However, it will be about "How to properly setup a CPA / PPD niche". The title is still rough and I'm trying to think of a better one but that's the basic idea of the eBook. The eBook will basically "spoon-feed" the reader on how to setup a complete gaming niche that involves a fake key generator. The whole eBook will have images and samples taken from my previous niche which failed due to the low traffic I'm getting. I didn't fail in promoting it but the player base of the game was too low and that is where I made a mistake. It was either a gold mine, or an empty pot of gold.

So what do you guys think? I'm planning on selling this mainly to help those who are having trouble with CPA or PPD. The type of information I included in the eBook is exactly what I was looking for back when I had no idea what I was doing.

Suggestions and tips are welcome as well.

eBook released! http://www.cpafix.com/f7/extremely-detailed-|-[ppd]-gaming-niche-journal-wishbone-[cpa]-2813

Sounds good and interesting to me, in particular with the target group "gaming niche"!

Allow me two small term corrections in your thread:
I made a mistake
You never make mistakes, you always make experiences!!

when I had no idea what I was doing.
I remember my first years at school: I had no idea what I was doing there -
This is called learning :D !

Shoot me a copy and i'll take a look!

Sure, I'll send you one when I finish it and hopefully get some tips off of you before I release it in public. Or did you mean I send you a copy of whatever I have now? It's taking me quite a lot of time finishing this and I can't totally dedicate a lot to it due to our finals this week and a whole lot of things going on.

Sounds good and interesting to me, in particular with the target group "gaming niche"!

Allow me two small term corrections in your thread:

You never make mistakes, you always make experiences!!

I remember my first years at school: I had no idea what I was doing there -
This is called learning :D !

I took a risk when I tried the niche. I knew it had low traffic but on the other hand, I could be the first one and it could have been a gold mine. Thank you for those words. Makes me want to work even harder when you said I made experiences instead of mistakes. I'll look at it that way from now on and hopefully make it to mid level earnings.

So wishbone, did you fail at making money with this method then?

The example niche in the eBook wasn't a total fail. It taught me everything. The next niche I launched using the same exact method is what earned me more than $800 in half a month. Today, my earnings from the second niche is around $1200 which could possible turn to $1300 to $1400 before the end of this month.

eBook released! http://www.cpafix.com/f7/extremely-detailed-|-[ppd]-gaming-niche-journal-wishbone-[cpa]-2813

So wouldn't it make sense to create the ebook for the working method?

Well done anyway man, glad to see your making good money

MI
Back