The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Online Payments

stephanie00

affiliate
Normally I am using PayPal for everything! Buying and Selling etc! It is great (except the fees
smiley_cry.gif
)

Last week I received some money on moneybookers, but if I want to log in, I get errors all the time, and the site is very slow loading.. damnit

Anyone else has this issues??

And what payment site do you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this is error on your hand because online money transfer site is very high site have very big proses but i trust only pay pal

According to my experience, I feel Google checkout is the best payment gateway. The verification process of Google checkout is better than any other payment gateway available and thus it reduces the risk of fraud.

Yeah had a look into this as well, PayPal OK, Google better, SagePay look amazing but then they still get you with. Oh you now need a merchant account with your bank or they can set you up with one. I don't think there is any way around the fees at the moment.

Rich Lacey
Spring Media Design

I started using Stripe recently, and their API is absolutely fantastic.

I always figured that the mark of a good API is how little code you need to write to achieve some (potentially complex) goal. In my case, I implemented paid subscriptions with multiple plans, cancellation, upgrading/downgrading of plans (with partial payments, so if you upgrade a plan halfway through a subscription period, it'll calculate the exact amount to charge - called 'pro-rating'), and in total this came to less than ~100 lines of code, including the webhooks and integrating it into my existing back-end.

I've not yet tried to withdraw money from my Stripe account (my site isn't that popular...yet!), so I can't comment on the financial/tax side of things, but in terms of implementation and customisation, so far they rock!

That said, it's pretty much the only payment processor I've ever used, so I can't talk from extensive experience.

PayPal and certain cryptocurrency systems aren't bad either such as Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Payza, Skrill and Paypal are all good options. Usually I use Paypal because most of the sites support this one. I didn't have any issues except it was not available until recently in my country. Other than that I can say only good things about it. With Payza I had some troubles to verify everything. The answers on my questions were too slow unlike with Paypal. I sent an e-mail and they called me in 5 minutes. We realized it was my fault but nevertheless we found the problem. Customer service is nothing I ever seen before.

Most websites that pay use Paypal so I think it is a trusted brand and I have never had issues logging in and out of the site. The only thing that I experienced in Paypal was when I first used it. I was having trouble and it is because my account was not verified, but after I fixed that everything went smoothly with my transactions.

Skirll / Moneybookers sucks! They don't have a support system. If you ask something to their help section, you might get a reply from them in 2 months! Horrible experience I had with them.

Paypal is the best but that best option is not available here yet....

Normally I am using PayPal for everything! Buying and Selling etc! It is great (except the fees
smiley_cry.gif
)

Last week I received some money on moneybookers, but if I want to log in, I get errors all the time, and the site is very slow loading.. damnit

Anyone else has this issues??

And what payment site do you prefer?
I only trust paypal since 2009 but their forex is $1 lower than the usual.

Paypal is really a good payment gateway. But they takes a huge fee :( 4.4% + 0.3 USD.
I refer you to add stripe for addition payment method.

MI
Back