Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ONE thing that would improve AF.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So guys the dust is starting to settle on the new site.

Activity is up 45%
Registrations is up 35%

but whats the ONE thing you think would help improve the site from your viewing point?

Come on guys I really want to know what I can do to further improve the site...

I think that only thing that this forum is missing is activity. I really like the design, I really like the support. I just think that there is no enough quality threads. Changes like sticky threads (Digital Point) or Hot Threads (Traffic Planet) can be very effective. If you look at this way: You can reward quality members if they did a good job with a sticky thread that will last on the forum. When a new member come, he will be able to see lot of quality sticky threads on the top of the category. It is good for keeping members around.

Gee, I sorta thought it was perfect just the way it was.

The only thing that I think I'd like to see different is the attachment size. When I upload an image it's teeny tiny in the post. Of course, that may just be me not knowing how to make it bigger.

Gee, I sorta thought it was perfect just the way it was.

The only thing that I think I'd like to see different is the attachment size. When I upload an image it's teeny tiny in the post. Of course, that may just be me not knowing how to make it bigger.

Upload your image to Imgur.com and you will get a code for forums.
So just copy paste that imgur code here!:D

Maybe the competition for the best post(guides and stuff like that)?
Prizes(and ego) always motivate people to write quality stuff, after all we all love to win. I'm sure that could boost quality of the forum.

Maybe the competition for the best post(guides and stuff like that)?
Prizes(and ego) always motivate people to write quality stuff, after all we all love to win. I'm sure that could boost quality of the forum.

Sounds like a good idea.

I think this is a quality forum. It just has times when it seems like everyone has gone somewhere, probably because of the different time zones. At least, that's what I assume. Also, because they're working their butts off to get their CPA biz going, which means they aren't here.

Some prizes for guides in the new year is a great suggestion.

Also to get image bigger, double click them when uploading post and select large.

Some prizes for guides in the new year is a great suggestion.

Also to get image bigger, double click them when uploading post and select large.

Gasp! Didn't know I could do that - thanks! You make it sound so easy, can't wait to try it.

About activity...
I don`t know to much white and legit public forums like AffiliateFix...
OK...activity could be better but just see BHW and other crappy forums...these places are full of spammers and scammers
and If the forum is very active that doesn`t mean it is HQ.
I never heard that someone was scammed here but I heard a lot of stories with these things from other forums.
AffiliateFix is very clean forum without crappy contents,JUST HQ! Less activity is sometimes better than
posting just from boring:eek:

p.s. I personally know an forum owner who is giving away 100$ for the best guide on his forum

Last edited:
banners
Back