The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

One of The Best

fastfish720

affiliate
Today someone else was asking me how I got my start in IM and I pointed them to a thread I originally wrote on this forum about 2 years ago. Since then I've come a long way. Keep learning and growing your business everyone, you can make it.

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...e-review/15403-aquarium-fish-site-review.html

I originally posted that I would like a target revenue of $1,000 to $2,000 per month, I am pleased to report that I will do 20X that this month from my whole business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowser, AWEWOME!!!

Thank you SO much for keeping us posted and for linking to your original thread so it can be an inspiration to others! I'm marking this as a sticky so it stays right on top!!! :)

Hey, great post for people fastfish720 ( rather on topic name considering your niches :) )

I well remember when I started out from my apartment in the New Zealand Embassy, Moscow some 3 years ago my initial lack of belief about what could be achieved. This was why initially I set the (now) very modest goal of $500 a month online.

But, as I began to have some success, and as I got to know and follow various people online, slowly, slowly my belief and expectations rose.

About 9 months in I ran across a mentor, the late Jim Rohn, and many things he taught me remain just as valid today as they did then ie "Become an expert on the basics, before you seek the exotic" and "to reach the things (rewards/achievements) on the higher shelves you have to stand on the books you read".

Through him, and another millionaire mentor, I began a program of personal development and have never looked back in terms of my personal and business life.

For the last 3 years I've enjoyed working out of my home, having sold all my other offline businesses.

When people read a post like yours it becomes part of the process of building the belief that everyone must have to rise above mediocrity and reach high levels of achievement, and on behalf of them I thank you for your post.

Hi everyone, it has been a while since I've posted but wanted to give an update of where I've been as an inspiration to everyone. You can see in my first thread where I started many years ago.

Business continues to grow and we're opening up an office in the Philippines. Keep going everyone, you can do it! We started with a bare empty concrete room, had to bring in our own plumbing, electricity, internet etc.

Nearly finished
2013-04-22_1155.png

I am also pleased report that I have exceeded my previous income goals by 40x and will hopefully be on my way to 100k per month within the next few.

Congrats on your success.

Anyone can succeed online if they are just willing to find a good mentor and do what ever it takes to succeed.

I am sure that fastfish720 had a few obstacles here and there when he/she got started. Everyone who is very successful online will have setbacks along the way. You can either have the choice to quit or to move on and persist.

MI
Back