The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

One click flow question

N

namsoo

So I have read different things about this billing method and I want to find out what is right. So does a visitor to a mobile page (lets assume they are on 3g with the right carrier for the offer) simply tap the subscribe button and automatically get billed OR do they tap the button and then have a pin # messaged to them which they have to re-enter onto the page?

I can't really find out personally because these offers are all international and when I visit the webpage on my wifi laptop I am redirected to the page where it asks for my number, whereas I don't know what it looks like for someone in that geo on 3g and on the right carrier for that offer.

So I have read different things about this billing method and I want to find out what is right. So does a visitor to a mobile page (lets assume they are on 3g with the right carrier for the offer) simply tap the subscribe button and automatically get billed OR do they tap the button and then have a pin # messaged to them which they have to re-enter onto the page?

This is going to depend on the advertiser as to when and how they are billed. Check with the network for the individual offer details. It could be either or both of the requirements you outlined.

I can't really find out personally because these offers are all international and when I visit the webpage on my wifi laptop I am redirected to the page where it asks for my number, whereas I don't know what it looks like for someone in that geo on 3g and on the right carrier for that offer.

First, use a proxy like HMA so that you can view it for the country the ad is running. Then, use a free emulator like Mobile Phone Emulator to confirm the process is functioning correctly and conforming to the advertisers requirements.

Last edited:
1 Click flow/MSISDN flow is where a user can subscribe without leaving the offer page or using any SMS to confirm their subscription. They simply click accept/confirm on the offer page to subscribe to the content.

Like @tjtutor said, use a proxy/VPN along with a user agent switcher or a mobile emulator.

I still don't know how I could spoof being on 3g or the particular carrier the offer is aimed towards.

MI
Back