The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ok!!! start

B

Baby Boy

just now i complete sing up in crakrevenue.com . why i choose this network i dont know. buddy's how is it ?? my sign up application under review. will they accept my application because of i am new born here.. feeling very excited. btw is there any one who working with this network.. i have many question
first one is which offer will be good for me to promote as a newbie and

2nd one is for that offer to promote where i get targeted traffic

3rd one is i have no landing page.is it important or without landing page i can promote offer if i promote without landing then how do i do it?

this 3 question now in my mind if come more i will ask you later.... will you help me??

Your affiliate manager will probably be able to answer those questions better than anyone on this forum. He knows which offers perform on his network and how affiliates are sending traffic to it. But as a newbie, it can be hard to find an AM who is willing to invest time in you. So don't expect him to spill all.

Once you get a list of top performing offers you should spy around how other affilliates are promoting it. That should get you some ideas to get started.

Follow the money & Good luck!

First of all, start with choosing offer.

After that you will see, where to get traffic: either adult, pop, context etc

Your affiliate manager will probably be able to answer those questions better than anyone on this forum. He knows which offers perform on his network and how affiliates are sending traffic to it. But as a newbie, it can be hard to find an AM who is willing to invest time in you. So don't expect him to spill all.

Once you get a list of top performing offers you should spy around how other affilliates are promoting it. That should get you some ideas to get started.

Follow the money & Good luck!

crakrevenue affiliate manager refuse my application ...

incentive means a reason for completion. In psychological term is an external motivation for ones action, can be in the form of money, reward, benefits ect...

incentive means a reason for completion. In psychological term is an external motivation for ones action, can be in the form of money, reward, benefits ect...
"incentive" i found this word from cpa offer. what dose it mean is cpa offer where incentive is yes or incentive is no?

"incentive" i found this word from cpa offer. what dose it mean is cpa offer where incentive is yes or incentive is no?

Look at incentive as a "type" of offer. If it says yes, it means this type of offer is seen as reward when someone completes the offer, they have a reason to complete the offer.

If it says no, is just a generalize offer, without rewards at the end

Look at incentive as a "type" of offer. If it says yes, it means this type of offer is seen as reward when someone completes the offer, they have a reason to complete the offer.

If it says no, is just a generalize offer, without rewards at the end
got you, thank you

Usually it's written in offer title like "Offer_name - Offer_type - Offer_geo - Incent/Incentive"

This is very good to start with incentive campaigns as there are lots of users who would like to do something for some extra cash/bonus. Those offers are quite low in restrictions and KPIs.

Usually it's written in offer title like "Offer_name - Offer_type - Offer_geo - Incent/Incentive"

This is very good to start with incentive campaigns as there are lots of users who would like to do something for some extra cash/bonus. Those offers are quite low in restrictions and KPIs.
what is KPIs?

Incentive means that you are allowed to offer your traffic some sort of reward for the completion like content locking or virtual rewards if you have an app.

Example: "If you want to download this file, complete one of these 3 actions below." The user has no interest in the offer itself but does is for the reward/incentive you promise

Please try not to give wrong information @Juicy J

Incentive means that you are allowed to offer your traffic some sort of reward for the completion like content locking or virtual rewards if you have an app.

Example: "If you want to download this file, complete one of these 3 actions below." The user has no interest in the offer itself but does is for the reward/incentive you promise

Please try not to give wrong information @Juicy J
i asked one brother what is incentive traffic ,, he told me viral traffic is incentive traffic ... also he told me incentive yes means i can promote this offer with viral traffic means without landing page and incentive no means this offer i cant promote without landing ,,, is it true??

You seem really confused indeed :D

You might want to stay away from incentive offers at first, it can be a bit of an advanced promotion method.

You should work on the basics first and stay with traditional offers for now. Once you have an affiliate network, you can ask your AM for ideas on how to promote an offer you like. First things first :)

i asked one brother what is incentive traffic ,, he told me viral traffic is incentive traffic ... also he told me incentive yes means i can promote this offer with viral traffic means without landing page and incentive no means this offer i cant promote without landing ,,, is it true??

Don't listen to this bro. Incentive means only the aim to download app or make lead. If user receives something after completing the action (install, open, finish tutorial etc) then the offer is incentive.
That's all.

Don't listen to this bro. Incentive means only the aim to download app or make lead. If user receives something after completing the action (install, open, finish tutorial etc) then the offer is incentive.
That's all.
ok

You seem really confused indeed :D

You might want to stay away from incentive offers at first, it can be a bit of an advanced promotion method.

You should work on the basics first and stay with traditional offers for now. Once you have an affiliate network, you can ask your AM for ideas on how to promote an offer you like. First things first :)
help me out please i cant understand anything here,,lots of thing here pps ppc ppv etc etc from where how to need start i cant understand and which one will be good for me...

banners
Back