The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

OGads banned my account with balance of $1300+ (Resolved - Affiliate Fraud - OGAds Provided Proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ogads I think you guys gotta settle this as it got on google first page for "ogads scam" really quick :
d5f7e98407.png

dpoundc, I contacted you on Skype yesterday when I noticed some weird things with your account. Unfortunately you did not respond before I left the office.

Here are some screenshots from your account. The majority of your traffic is converted from same IP's and all Android.

c223fff22b.png

29fe3beffd.png

40efc3cdf7.png

40efc3cdf7.png

00ae289194.png

This is clearly Android bot fraud. Fraud is not tolerated at OGAds.​

Im creating video from my voluum to drill down reports of each geo including clickids i have sent to you and received back postback but have a look on ips you posted each and every conversion came its unique.
upload_2017-4-7_0-48-38.png

upload_2017-4-7_0-49-30.png

upload_2017-4-7_0-50-1.png

upload_2017-4-7_0-50-16.png

upload_2017-4-7_0-50-32.png

upload_2017-4-7_0-50-48.png

now open aff_sub5 (i was targeting it) on your tracker and match them, i'm going to post video here soon working on each and every part of drilling down reports.

Im creating video from my voluum to drill down reports of each geo including clickids i have sent to you and received back postback but have a look on ips you posted each and every conversion came its unique.
View attachment 8845

View attachment 8846

View attachment 8847
View attachment 8848
View attachment 8849
View attachment 8850

now open aff_sub5 (i was targeting it) on your tracker and match them, i'm going to post video here soon working on each and every part of drilling down reports.

Did you receive a red flag upon review or are you still waiting for it? Your stats look promising, what niche were you promoting? the conversion rate would help me to identify the niche though.

Read this thread accidentally and just thought "What If" there are people out there who just want to see other people fail and seeking knowingly for CPI/CPA offers from others on the internet to bot them so they look like fraud and get banned from their networks. like the people who are sending bot traffic to average big you tubers to get their adsense banned or get their rank. Just saying OP could be fraud as well
That can not happen due to the different IP of a publisher and the conversion IPs.

Believe me, networks and advertisers are smart enough to distinguish between real conversions and fraudulent traffic ;)

... have a look on ips you posted each and every conversion came its unique.
LOL - Well, it doesn't concern me, but have you smoked something??? o_O:D

Last edited:
That can not happen due to the different IP of a publisher and the conversion IPs.

Believe me, networks and advertisers are smart enough to distinguish between real conversions and fraudulent traffic ;)

LOL - Well, it doesn't concern me, but have you smoked something??? o_O:D

LOL, just look at the human behavior, devices and user ids generated on behalf of each user. It could be from a single shared network too right? Over 17k conversions and they are listing just like 100 - 200? it doesn't make sense to me or to anyone who's in this business?

we are in the business of media buying, these improper or misleading conversions (if there's any) could be from my competitor too right? who might be bidding on the same source as I did? how does it make sense to ban the account or 100 - 200 misleading conversions based on assumptions? They could have easily eliminated those leads I guess?

anyways we are still waiting form advertiser side to confirm. Lets see

this thread is just more reason why i stopped running CPI

as an app developer and media buyer ...it's sad how many CPI advertisers cry over conversions, they pay pathetically low too then they cry the user didn't keep the app installed for 2 weeks

the advertiser here probably has retarded KPI rules, cried to the network and then the network bans the affiliate

what CPI advertisers fail to mention is when you blast them 20k installs, they're realistically receiving probably 40k++ due to organic growth from google play, all you're doing as an affiliate is pumping up their app and they end up making double while screwing affiliates and whining about user engagement

I'm glad recently google play has made some changes so this kind of app developer / advertiser can't just spend 100k and expect to be #1

For the OP:

make your own app and blast it yourself, you'll end up making 100x more in the end due to ad revenue via SDK and such. Stop wasting time making other people rich on your dime

you would of made much more then $1300 if you pushed your own app and guess what? you don't need to worry about people crying that the traffic is fraud

and the best part is too, making an app isn't even hard these days, just goto sellmyapp or chupamobile and buy one for <$500 ..reskin it, and boom, in less then a day you have a top shelf app that you can now bank with

http://www.chupamobile.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=&platform=6&q=solitaire

here are some in your niche, toss in some ads, run some media buying to the google play link and watch the money pour in ..for months too, none of this 8 cents per install crap.

Why get paid 8 cents a lead then in reality on a decent app LTV is dollars

stop making pennies. make dollars instead

Last edited:
@ogads I think you guys gotta settle this as it got on google first page for "ogads scam" really quick :
d5f7e98407.png

The SERPS love AffiliateFix and we always see quick SE indexing. This won't hurt, anyone that reads the thread will see there is legitimacy in OGAds response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back