The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

OGads banned my account with balance of $1300+ (Resolved - Affiliate Fraud - OGAds Provided Proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpoundc

Hello,
I started working on paid advertising (pops)with Ogads and i started making money and in second day when i woke up my account is banned. trying to reach them but no one is replying. no reason gave and account just get banned. i have about $1300 i made in two days with them.

I'm so much frustrated on the issue.

this is just crazy thing happens first time a cpa network banned my account for nothing, i have account with almost every network and earning decent account of money with almost every one.

That's not acceptable at all , at least they should talk with you and see whats going on before they take action , I hope @ogads respond to this ASAP

my 3 days stats while fixing postback i already had close to 300 in my account pls see snap of my voluum below

upload_2017-4-4_13-10-22.png

Youve done a good job. To bad you got banned. Did you try to contact them?
And btw how much did you spend?

dpoundc, I contacted you on Skype yesterday when I noticed some weird things with your account. Unfortunately you did not respond before I left the office.

Here are some screenshots from your account. The majority of your traffic is converted from same IP's and all Android.

c223fff22b.png

29fe3beffd.png

40efc3cdf7.png

40efc3cdf7.png

00ae289194.png

This is clearly Android bot fraud. Fraud is not tolerated at OGAds.​

i had 17k + leads and i was running 4 geos i was purchasing pop not running bots u should have rejected those leads and inform me about that. as well u should have decent duplicate removal setup for that.

these are few ips please remove duplicated and activate the account back i need to contact the add network regarding the issue.

when we are buying traffic from network it we have to filter the traffic ourself. thats mistake from adnetwork i was even using caping 1/24

it doesn't make sense to ban the account without any prior notice
we are into media buying to get those conversions and everything we see is based on optimization, not the bot, how in an earth someone would spoof the affiliate network with a single IP address?

Last edited:
Paid traffic or not it's still fraud. Think about it 1 person installing the same app 20+ times does not seem real sorry.

inshort u rip, dont make silly excuses its your duty to remove duplicates, now were are u going to settle this issue. u posted few ips it make no sense to me. im not a kid i have been tracking it properly and mobile network share single ip with many users. i have attached file with the thread i have all ips listed there are tones of ips. forget about installing app and reactivating account i have data as well remove duplicate and pay the amount which u think is unique we are done with you.

you are ignoring people spending money to make money paid or not means u never spent money in buying advertising just woke one day and open a network on social media bots by naming it incentive.

im still m going on and on each and every forum with this matter, u wont care but people would be scared to work with you.

can some one explain here what is the meaning of smartLINK and i was using smart link, if your smartlink doesnt rotate offers then you dont know how smartlink works close this network and go to sleep

@dpoundc Thanks for your thread. I was about to promote ogads offers. :)
Hey Man dont be deceived by others and dont deceive yourself, i joined ogads about 7 months ago, Ogads is real. and you can find the best offers there. I know people making 3k+/day there till now and they have not been banned,, you should not use proxy on ogads, it is highly prohibited. some pop ads allow proxy clicks which is not acceptable on ogads. So they are strict on that. He should get real traffic and not proxies.

Last edited:
Hey Man dont be deceived by others and dont deceive yourself, i joined ogads about 7 months ago, Ogads is real. and you can find the best offers there. I know people making 3k+/day there till now and they have not been banned,, you should not use proxy on ogads, it is highly prohibited. some pop ads allow proxy clicks which is not acceptable on ogads. So they are strict on that. He should get real traffic and not proxies.

LIVEBOSS....
wait who is talking here about proxy. do u know what u saying ? LOL

BEN reach me asking me to wait for some time to review the leads, fine we are waiting but ben please dont send people like DavidsonGilbert00 they dont know what to say.

Please post paid ads not allowed in your TOS, also Banned network so people shouldn't spend money before you ban them.

Okay "The Bosss" That thinks he knows what he's saying, Unban yourself
im not crying on unban m asking to settle the matter.
you need to understand some thing,
proxy traffic on addnetwork which is sold to buyer to take money out of their pocket doesnt convert do u know that ?

"highly prohibited" that's why your supportive reply didnt made any sense.

You should always capture the IDFA (iOS)/Google AID (Android) if your traffic source offers it and pass it to the offer network.

Thanks for your reply how ever not most of traffic sources allow IDFA/AID to be passed, but im hardly understanding this thing they are saying your leads are coming from same ip. I've attached export of my tracker cos i was tracking it.

secondly offers clearly stats incentive maybe some one need to understand what is meaning of incentive. My traffic wasn't incentive it was open traffic which lead to more quality, cos when user install some thing on incentive offer they will get what they want and unintsall it. Open traffic have better quality then incentive or locker.

when advertiser request for offer to be paused with a publisher they should pause offer in pub account instead of rightist to ban and saying your account is under review, and only then when i started making noise.

Read this thread accidentally and just thought "What If" there are people out there who just want to see other people fail and seeking knowingly for CPI/CPA offers from others on the internet to bot them so they look like fraud and get banned from their networks. like the people who are sending bot traffic to average big you tubers to get their adsense banned or get their rank. Just saying OP could be fraud as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back