The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[OFFLINE TRICK] Make More Then You'll Ever Make From Flier's!!

Samrath Gupta

Hey Ninja's,

Recently I stumbled across a cool technique and thought to share it with my lovely ninja's :D

PS: I love you and I hope you love me too lmao..

Ok Enough fun.,, Time to make some MONEY !!

Its Time For ~ !!Newspaper Advertising!! ~

Over 90% people of this World read newspaper and the only thing which attracts them is a very CATCHY AD on it!

Recently A friend of mine did the good old flier distribution stuff and it wasn't successful for him...

So I thought flier isn't the only method to obtain leads via offline world.. So I discovered this cool strategy which is very

• effective
  • cheap
  • and less time consuming!

Newspaper is a very vital resource for a human to know a NEWS as well as about any new product!

So, What we will be doing is

• Get An Ad Designed
  • Get The Link
  • Research the newspaper
  • Advertise on it
  • Make MOOOOLAH's !

Get An Ad Designed

Here we aren't talking about anything new. You might be thinking what sort of ad or who will design,etc. Lemme tell you that you need to get a nice, plain and eye catching ad designed! It needs to be a like a short squeeze page but here it will have some cool graphic's etc

PS: Dont give the option of NAME and EMAIL field in the newspaper LOL

You need an ads designer or say graphics designer for it because he will be doing the main part of your campaign.

Get The Link

You dont want someone to remember a 6 feet long Affiliate link and to save yourself from that you need to register a domain which needs to look totally relevant to your ad.

Like- If you are promoting a Iphone offer then register a domain like- mychancetowiniphone.com or thisismyiphone.com and re-direct these domains to your aff link.

The shorter the domain name the better results!
Pretty easy ;)

Research the newspaper

You will never want to advertise on a newspaper which is hardly opened by someone lol.. So check which newspaper sells more, lots of readers,etc

Advertise on it

Finally when you are satisfied with everything then reach the newspaper office and ask them you wanna advertise on their newspaper and do the rest of the talk and close deal with them.

Ask them when your ad will be live, Give them your designed AD and all..

Make MOOOOLAH's !

When everything is done then wait for the Morning newspaper to arrive and check your CPA account after 24 hours :D

You will go crazy after watching the BIG NUMBERS :cool:

I hope you liked it :)

Regards
~Sam~
www.samrathgupta.com

PS: If you are a CPA Marketer then Join CWinterMedia and lets make some money together!

Re: [OFFLINE TRICK] Make More Then You'll Ever Make From Flier's

Nice method, i feel you may need to expand a little more on what offers to pick and at what prices you should be buying adspace but it's a great start!

Very cool method. Nice share bro. Maybe i can also advertise on a magazine using this method? lol

PS. I love you bro! haha :)

Very cool method. Nice share bro. Maybe i can also advertise on a magazine using this method? lol

PS. I love you bro! haha :)

I know you do hahah

Love you too brother :D

PS: I love K and all the ninja's too :p

You may need an ad designer, but you will also definitely need copywriting skills.

Your headline must attract attention and begin to qualify your reader In or Out.

Aside from making it easy for your reader to remember and type in your url, this is the most important part of the ad.

Sounds obvious, but double-check everything--have two or three other people check it--to make sure there are no errors. Imagine how much fun it would be to pick up a copy of the paper and see your url has a typo in it...because you gave the proof the fast scan and let it go by.

It is indeed a great idea. An example could be...

1. Headline - "The New Wii - Will It Change The Gaming Equation?" (New Wii being launched later this year fyi)

2. Some pictures of Wii or new Wii if released

3. A few lines expanding on the headline to arouse curiosity in the reader.

4. Then you write...."Read More - Visit www.newwii.com" or the whatever domain on which you are promoting your offer.

5. You would already have a free Wii offer(preferably and email submit) waiting at the url that you provide in the ad. Free Wii offers are available on major networks.

The main item is point no. 3 where you have to make those few lines so intriguing that the guy reading the newspaper notes the url down or remembers it so that he goes to the website when he signs into his computer. Of course the url also has to be easy to remember.

Newspaper ads in the major cities could be expensive though so you will need to calculate expected ROI against your spend.

Cheap option? There are gig folks in Fiverr who will put a large sticker on the side of rear glass of their cars and put whatever you would like to advertise. Don't know how reliable they are. Last year I tried 4 gigs for distributing fliers - no conversions. Only one of them could provide me with just one photograph of my flier pasted along with thousands of others on a college notice board. Bah!

Thanks a lot for your superb suggestions @Perry and @Kaniganj :)

You both gave a fantabulous idea !!

Turning into a great thread/guide - a lot of ideas floating around, id love to see a case study soon!

Nice tips but is this better than promoting service/product using fliers?

good idea. title is the most important. if you don't have catchy title, everything goes down

thanks man i never liked offline things but this motivates me and gives me some ideas thanks man i think i gonna use this later if i earn more online

Every time I have mentioned using offline methods to my Affiliate Managers, none of them seem particularly keen on it. They try and steer me towards other methods. A couple of them have said that I am free to try it, but they can't guarantee I'll get paid for the leads generated!

I hear a lot of people trying out offline methods, so my question is, are there particular networks that are more open to promoting their offers via offline methods?

I hear a lot of people trying out offline methods, so my question is, are there particular networks that are more open to promoting their offers via offline methods?

I imagine BLAMAds would be ok with it, but check with them to be certain. I base this opinion on the fact that they allow movie streaming sites, GPT etc ...

Thanks smilodon. I am with BlamAds, so I will check out their policy on using offline methods to promote their offers. Cheers! :)

that's great idea..for who is not have a lot of capital to start cpa..
but how about like me..that's i leave outside usa.. because i don't know how much for advertising at newspaper or magazine.. and would you (anyone) give me suggest.. where the outsource that can help me to make a sales letter and design.. (the cheapest one..)

sorry i am newbie..

thanks,

MI
Back