“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Affiliate Summit 2011 Thread.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Affiliate Summit 2011

Affiliate Summit East 2011, the premier affiliate marketing conference, is taking place August 21-23, 2011 in New York City.

This three day conference includes an exhibit hall with affiliate merchants, vendors, and networks, as well as multiple tracks of educational sessions covering the latest trends and information from affiliate marketing experts.

so who's going?

Hey K,

We have our Account Manager Jessel heading up! We are really excited to be represented and with such a strong Account Manager!

Hope everyone has an amazing time.

-Dan

The whole CPATank crew will be at ASE and we are excited to connect with any affiliates. If you would like meet us, we are planning to have a communal dinner every night on our tab. Anyone reading this is invited even if you are not a current affiliate or advertiser, we're going to New York to meet new relationships.

Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

A few of us from Adscend Media Team will be there, reach out if you'd like to have a quick chat! I am looking forward to ASE and Leadscon!!

Me and my partner at CPAStaxx will be at ASE and we are looking forward to meeting some CPAFix members!

banners
Back