The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted offers targeting Arabic speaking countries

khaled909

affiliate
hi .

i am a newbie here , i am searching for affiliate programs that has offers targeting arabic speaking countries , specially Saudi Arabia and Egypt . expect Forex. i know the payout is high 200-500 CPA . but o believe its harder to get people to sign up and trade. correct me if i am wrong . a

your help is appreciated

thats ture .but the traffic is cheap . the reason i am looking for offers in Arabic or targeting arab countries is my knowledge of the language and the culture

Unfortunately the only type of offer that I'm seeing for Arabian countries (pin submit) & ( app download).
Cpalead have 7 offer for Egypt and only 2 for Saudi Arabia
good luck :)

I can't help with anything like Forex but WapEmpire's got a bunch of mobile offers for Kuwait, Oman, UAE, Iraq, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Contact me if interested

Idvert has mobile and web offers for SA and EG, and we could do fast payment. ping me if you would like to know more about us.

Lean English and stay away from Arabic countries, There is always problem with payments and transfer funds from Arabic countries, how ever advertiser don t pay good for those Geo's. with my respect

Absolunely don't agree with @logmein
Payment problems etc can appear only if you work with bad-reputed network. As for payment, it also depends on many different factors. If one want to earn on Arabic offers and experienced enough, they will profit

hi .

i am a newbie here , i am searching for affiliate programs that has offers targeting arabic speaking countries , specially Saudi Arabia and Egypt . expect Forex. i know the payout is high 200-500 CPA . but o believe its harder to get people to sign up and trade. correct me if i am wrong . a

your help is appreciated
Welcome you at affiliatefix forum. Everyone was a newbie Once upon a time :) . You should have to pick some easy verticals like adult-dating email-zip submit, install, .... free submission, this types of offer very easy and having good payout .... something like around $2+ on this types of actions ... Less time less effort but can earn. Learn & earn parallel. If you start with those types easy offers then you can gather some knowledge & real life experience ... and having experience you will apply them in twisted way to get some bigger success. Gradually you will be master on this field. YOu people are always welcome at AdSenceMedia.com :)

MI
Back