The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Off page seo HELP!!!

Allison Doe

affiliate
Hello there, in reality I am a developer cum Market Manager. I came to a project that requires off page SEO.

I came to an understanding that 1. directory, 2. forum, 3.blog comment, 4. web 2.0, & 5.guest blogging is very essential for it.

Any more ideas that can boost your site in an organic way and the result will be long lasting.

P.S. : don't mention paid methods

Social bookmarking, image sharing blog posting through this also you can increase more traffic and backlinks to the website.

I have the perfect answer for your problem.It's the attachement .And by the way ,Web 2.0 and directory submission are a long gone thing.Google has changed it's algorithm and so you will have to change your methods.I can help you with SEO personally if you like (of course for free).Just drop me a message and I will be happy to help you.

Attachments

• SearchEngineLand-Periodic-Table-of-SEO-2015.pdf
    119.3 KB · Views: 9
While social sites are a must, and they must be extremely well done, your site MUST become a highly refined Authority Site. That's what the new SE algos reward. everything else works against you today.

Use Social Networking Sites, Blogging, Blog Marketing, Forum Marketing, Search Engine Submission, Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, PDF and PPT Submission are some beneficial techniques.

SEO Off page Activity.

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Local business Listing
Search engine submission
Blog Submission
Ping submission
Guest Posting
PDF Submission
PPT submission