The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Not understand "cost" tracking in Bemob?

AMnewbie

Hey guys, I am a beginner and having trouble understanding the Cost option in Bemob, can anyone help by possibly making it easier to understand please?

First question is which cost is this option with the red arrow in the screenshot tracking please, is it the total cost of the total amount of clicks or conversions for which I would need to pay the traffic source?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.48.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.48.08 AM.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 24
The cost model tracks how much money you are spending on traffic, it's not tracking conversions.

In your screen shot you have it set so it won't track your traffic cost, this isn't a good option to go for.

Here's their help file
Cost Models

Thanks I see. Why would I want Bemob to track this cost as my research is showing I will have to pay bemob for tracking the traffic cost?

Also, I had run a campaign in propeller Ads and it shows the cost of the traffic so I am not understanding why the need to pay any tracker for this info please?

I will have to pay bemob for tracking the traffic cost?
No, you do not have to pay for that. They'll just track how much you're spending on your advertising network to give you an idea about your ROI.

You don't pay for anything to a tracker (apart from your plan), It'll just show in the tracker reports that how much you've paid for the traffic and what your gains are.

Thanks. Regarding the CPC bids in Propeller Ads, to confirm when I see Optimal Rates Recommended like 0.0049
and 0.054. Does that mean the first is less than 1 cent for 1k clicks and for the 2nd that is a fraction over 5 cents for 1k clicks please?

I am not all that good with Math so please pardon the question.

Maybe the person was talking about CPM regarding the 1k clicks?

I think I was correct about Bemob charging for tracking the cost as this is what I was told by their support:

For Push CPM campaigns PropellerAds doesn't support cost token. So to track costs, it is required to select either Do not track and update traffic cost manually or CPV and specify the exact value in campaign settings.
It is possible to select only one cost model option So either CPV or Do not tracker
If you select CPV and $0.01 there, it means each visit on your campaign URL will cost $0.01 and be calculated in your tracker reports. With Do not track, cost will be always 0, until you manually update it.

Ok then.

Next is the issue of EPC. Some are saying do not choose offers based on this while others are saying they will choose an offer based on the EPT ratings, what say you guys here on this please?

MI
Back