The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Not enough search engine traffic?

xgamer791

affiliate
Hell everyone, I have had my website live for about three weeks now and my traffic is averaging about 80 visits per day, I am happy with that but I have to work my butt of for those 80 visits with social media. I am in Google and Bing and I am SEO optimizing all of my content with seopressor, I want to start getting more traffic from search engines but I dont seem to be getting that much from them. Almost all my traffic is from social sites like pinterest, digg, twitter, article directories ect. How on earth do I start getting traffic from google? Is it something that just takes time? Should I just keep doing what I am doing?

First of all, great job in getting traffic from social networks. Learning that source of traffic has become key for online marketing. Second, when it comes to Google, Bing, and other search engines, you should look into various link building techniques such as fundamental anchor texts, article writing, blog commenting, guest posting, etc. Everyone of these add up to the link profile that search engines factor in when it comes to ranking your site. And it takes time.

What I use is WebFire. It is great for getting your sites to take off. But the free method is to search for all the sites, blogs, forums, write and article, spin that article, Make a text to speech video and submit it to all the top video sites. Make sure all of this is in your niche. Google doesn't like crappy back links. 10 great back links are better then a 100 crappy ones. Webfire will do all of this for you. This is not a spam for webfire. To me I wouldn't know what to do with out it.

You can get into it for free. See what its all about before you buy. Just hit the back button on the promo a couple of times, you will see the free trail.

An old suggestion, but nonetheless a good one: Get visitors to sign up for free tips (or something special) via e-mail. 81% of my sales (for my other business) come from autoresponder follow up.

banners
Back